"You eat anything yet? If you didn't I could order something." He stroked her hair staring down at her. "I ate some Doritos." She mumbled. Pooter smacked his lips and rolled his eyes.

"Diana don't play with me, bruh." He tilted his head appreciating her natural clean face. "That ain't food. What you want to eat, ma?" He pulled away from her and fished through his pockets searching for his phone. "Damn, I forgot my phone in the car." He mentally cursed himself out.

"I'll get it for you." She softly said. "A'ight.. here go my keys." She held her hand out. Pooter placed his 2024 Ford Mustang car keys in her hand.

Diana walked out her room and jogged down the steps. She hissed feeling a sharp pain shoot up her lower stomach. Opening the door, Diana looked around scanning for Pooters car.

Her world nearly stopped seeing Kentrell's car. "Please don't approach me." She frowned walking to Pooters car. Kentrell was parked in front of his car making it hard for Diana to think straight.

Her mind was all over the place. She unlocked the car and opened the driver's door. She scavaged through the front seat unable to find his phone. Feeling a presence behind her, Diana froze not being able to function. "This would be a nice position.." Diana's breath hitched feeling him press against her.

"You moved on.. That breaks my heart..." Diana tried getting up but Kentrell pushed her back down. "I want everybody to see yo' hoe ass like this." He snickered, pulling out his phone. "Top, please leave me alone." She said calling him by his nickname.

"Diana remember what I said. You could love onnat nigga just don't give my shit away." He put his hand on the back of her neck and brung her out of the car. "If I found out you and him fucked. I'ma kill him then i'ma beat yo' ass to death." He smiled widely placing a rough kiss on her cheek.

"The way I fuck her, You would think I love this bitch"

"Call me when that bitch ass nigga leave." He slapped her ass before stepping away from her. Diana slammed Pooters car door and huffed loudly. "How you gon' tell me I can't fuck him." She rolled her eyes, locking the car up.

Light snores left from Diana's mouth as she slept peacefully in her Queen sized bed

Light snores left from Diana's mouth as she slept peacefully in her Queen sized bed. "Pretty ass." Kentrell muttered under his breath taking another pull from his blunt. "Why can't you just leave these niggas alone and be obsessed with me and only me?" Tears brimmed his eyes.

His bottom lip quivered as his heart ached. Diana twisted and turned in her sleep feeling Kentrell's negative energy.

Kentrell kicked off his Cool Greys and laid beside Diana. He placed the blunt between his lips, taking long puffs, he finally released the smoke and blew it in Diana's face. Her nose flared up, her lungs struggling to access oxygen. She coughed hardly with her eyes still closed.

Kentrell licked his lips and ashed his blunt in his hand, groaning at the burning sensation.

"Kentrell what the fuck!" Her eyes became watery as she continued to cough. Kentrell placed his non-lit blunt on her nightstand and got comfortable. After a while of coughing, Diana finally stopped. She looked down at Kentrell who was sleeping peacefully.

"He never slept here before... The hell wrong with him now?" She stared at Kentrell. He looked so adorable, Diana looked away from him not wanting her old feelings for him to come flooding back.

Diana slid off her bed causing Kentrell to sit up quickly. "Get'cho ass back in this bed." He aggressively said mugging the fuck out of her. Diana smacked her lips climbing back in her bed.

"Smack yo' lips again." He mumbled laying back down. "Why are you even here?" She said under her breath. Truth be told, she was kinda happy he came to see her.

"I want some pussy. That's why I'm here." He yawned before flipping over on his stomach. His feet hung off the bed from how tall he was.

"You ain't getting nothing." She scoffed. "We'll see about that." He chuckled loudly.

"She tell me keep fuckin cause she luv this shit"

____________________________

Don't forget to Vote and Comment!

Kentrell determined to make sure Diana don't give up that wap! ✋😭

Pooter fine ass 😫😍