I jump out from the spot and pretend to fight the monster. "You'll pay!" I shout pretending to hit it with my fake sword. I pretend to stab Kim in the chest. Once I do he falls to the floor. I start to breath heavily and drop onto the floor. I put my head into my hands. "Agent Smith? Y- you did it!" Adrien says. "Yes, I did but it doesn't change the fact that they're gone. I have nothing left!" I shout looking at him crying.

"You have me." He says helping me up. "I wasn't afraid of that monster Jones. I was afraid what it would do to me!" I tell him. "Well it can't do anything to you, you defeated him. You did that Agent Smith." He says I look up and we lean closer to each other, our lips are about to touch, "Cut!" Marinette shouts from across the room. "Seriously Marinette!" Nino shouts, I pull away from Adrien and wipe the fake tears away.

"What's wrong?" I ask Marinette. "Uh- Well- I- I uhm since when we there a kiss scene?" Marinette chuckles. "Yeah! I didn't put that in there." Alya says. "Well- that's the thing. I did." Nino says "What!?" Marinette and Alya shout. Nino and Alya just shout at each other.

"Y/n! You shouldn't be doing this role! I should be! If it means kissing Adrien then I should be the actor!" Chloe pouts.

"Guys stop" I tell Marinette, Alya and Nino. "We should let Chloe try!" I wink at them. "Right! Let's do that." Nino says nodding.

"Wait, but Chloe, wouldn't you want a outfit? Like a nurses outfit?" I ask. "What? But that's means I'll have to re-do the whole script!" Nino says. "You're right Y/n! Sabrina!" she snaps her fingers "Kim, Max you come with me you've just been upgraded to bodyguard and wardrobe." Chloe says leaving the room.

"Right! So back to the scene?" I ask Nino "Yes please!" Nino says throwing his hands into the air. "Hold on." I say closing my eyes and tears come out "Perks of acting." I wink at Adrien.

"Action!" Nino says "I wasn't afraid of that monster Jones. I was afraid what it would do to me!" I tell him again. "Well it can't do anything to you, you defeated him. You did that Agent Smith." He says again. I look up, I look into her bright green eyes, he wipes away my tears. We start to lean closer to each other, I stand on my tippy toes and our lips touch.

"Cut!" The door flies open, me and Adrien jump away from each other. "Chloe!" Nino shouts and groans. "Well played, Marinette and L/n! Your stupid little movie won't make it into the festival if I'm not in it, because my daddy is one of the judges!" she pouts "Really?" I ask "My dads one of the judges too." I glare at her and she goes silent. I hear a faint scream.

"Hey- uh where's Kim and Max?" I ask Sabrina "They should be downstairs" Sabrina says and I walk outside heading downstairs. "Guys they aren't here!" I shout, I look down to see slime "What the-" I stop and see a big figure standing above me. "GUYS!" I scream and run.

The thing roars "Y/n!" Adrien shouts I feel my leg get pulled. "No, no, no!" I shout kicking the slime leg. I look at the monster and it has multiple eyes which is very creepy. "Let me go!" I shout squirming around. "Y/n!" I hear from my classmates. "Guys!" I scream and next thing I know I'm in some strange bubble.

*~*Adrien's POV*~*

"Y/n!" I shout running towards her but the monster was to fast. I run into the classroom and take off my shoe. "Plagg, claws out!" I transform and run outside of the classroom. I look up

"What is that?" I ask myself. "We've got to evacuate the building okay everyone?" I hear. "Uh-uh, easier said than done, Ladybug!" I say landing by the door. "Double legit!" Nino says "I tried to cut through the goo, but it's no good. Totally indestructible. So, looks like we're trapped inside the school for now. Just stay put and try to relax, guys." I say to Ladybug "Shall we take a stroll, Ladybug?" I start to whisper "We both know that Hawk Moth's taken another innocent victim somewhere in school. By the way have you seen Wolf?" I ask her