Suite Life At Avengers Tower

Summary: Suite Life on Deck

Zack and Cody win a free week-long visit to Tony Stark's labs. Of course, where the twins go, chaos must follow. 

Ships:

FrostIron

_____

Cody's door opens, and in comes Zack, balancing a spinning basketball on the tip of his pointer finger. "What do you want?" Cody sighs. He closes his laptop, knowing he won't be able to continue until he gets rid of his brother.

"Want to play basketball on the sky-deck to annoy Moseby?"

Cody shakes his head. "I'm busy trying to win a contest right now."

Zack gives Cody a disgusted look. "Haha, nerd. I can't believe you'd rather do some stupid contest instead of hanging out with me."

"I can't imagine why I would ever do that," Cody snarks. "It's not stupid either. The winner gets a free visit to Tony Stark's lab at Avengers' Tower."

Zack screeches to a halt; the basketball falls from his finger and bounces under Cody's bed. "You get to meet Iron Man?"

"If I win, yes."

Zack plops onto the bed beside his twin. "I'm interested now."

"Of course you are." Cody turns his computer enough so that Zack can see. "I have to get a perfect score on a random facts quiz about the Avengers and create an invention that impresses Tony Stark."

"The first part is easy," Zack scoffs.

Cody hates to admit he doesn't know something, but it is necessary. He knows much about Tony Stark, but Cody cares more about the inventor than Iron Man. He doesn't follow the Avengers as much as Zack does. "Not for me, it isn't. These questions are insane. Who would possibly know Captain America's middle name?"

"Me and anyone who pays attention to the Avengers." Zack yanks the computer away from Cody. "Give me that. Tell you what, I'll do the quiz for you, and you go invent something."

"You can't do that," Cody protests. "I'm supposed to do it alone."

Zack shrugs. "We're twins; a package deal. They have to take us both."

Cody thinks for a moment. Zack might be right. If they split the workload, it's only fair for Tony to accept them both as winners. It won't be hard to convince Tony that Zack is lying about helping Cody if he doesn't.

Zack shifts to lay on his stomach, focusing intently on Thor's shoe size. Cody sits at his desk with a notepad and a litter of pencils.

...

Mrs. Tutweiller walks into her classroom for her class planning time. She's met with the sight of Zack balancing a computer with one hand while Cody uses the other to support a large frame that takes up most of the available space. The desks have been shoved to the back of the room to make room for this - whatever it is.
Cody steps over bathroom products spilling from an overturned bag. "Stop moving your arm!" He smacks Zack on the back.

"I need my arm! I'm trying to finish this test!"

Mrs. Tutweiller does a double take. She could've sworn Zack was the twin with the computer. She must be mistaken. "Zack, let go of Cody and let him finish his test. I'll ask about the mess in a moment."

"I'm Zack," he glances at her over the computer's top.

Mrs. Tutweiller blinks in surprise. "You were talking about taking a test."