Arjun cupped her face with his palms and slowly moved his face towards her face and gently touched his lips on her. He kissed her softer that a feather, but when she kissed him back the beast in him responded. His kiss started becoming harsh as he sucked her lips with more pressure. A moan escaped from her mouth which ignited Arjun. She slowly layed behind until her back touched the cold grass and his warm body was above her, hovering her. Their lungs burned when the thought of oxygen came into their mind and they broke the kiss. They both were panting heavily and gradually their breath got normal. As soon as Arjun felt Krishnaa being normal he attacked her neck, giving wet open mouth kisses from her jaw to her nake and then just above her heart near her breast. He took his hands behind her and picked her up, his head still in her neck. Arjun made her sit in his lap facing him as one hand roamed over her bare waist and back while other playing with the strings of her blouse. Krishnaa threw her head back giving him more access to explore her. She bit her lower lip to stop herself from moaning but it didn't work as she moaned out loud.

"Aaa..uhh Arjun "

"Yes princess" Arjun called out huskily, his hot breath fanning near her ears.

"I think we should leave now" Krishnaa spoke.

"Hmm.."Arjun groaned but stood up taking her in his arms.

Her hands travelled to his neck and his hold tightened on her as he walked towards the palace. He walked towards her room opening the door with a kick. He gently placed her on the bed and before going kissed her forehead and pecked her lips.

"Good night little one..."he whispered

"Good night" Krishnaa replied.

He went from there and Krishnaa kept thinking that what she had done to deserve him.
______________________________________

"Jiji... Rajkumar Harsh is arriving in dwarka" Subhadra informed in a low voice.

Krishnaa's heart thudded violently in her chest. Rajkumar Harsh is elder brother of Rajkumari Sulochana. He once tried to molest her but she was saved because Krishna came there on time. After that incident Krishnaa was always scared of stranger men. Only Krishna and Subhadra knew about this incident. Now that she was in relationship with Arjun, she feared that if he came to know about this what will he think about her ?....

"It's okay....let him come his sister is living here. He'll meet her and go" Krishnaa said trying not to get scared. Suddenly she felt a hand on her head.

"Sakhi..." Krishna called out.

"Govind"Krishnaa looked at him with tearful eyes.

"Apne man mein Jo bhi vichar aa rahe hai use nishkaashit kardo..apne prem par vishwas rakho...aage jaakar jeevan main bahot kathinayi aaengi..kintu tum aur parth unhe saath milkar maat doge" Krishna explained her

Krishnaa held a soft smile and nodded in yes. But what was he talking about the difficulties....she sighed in defeat. Her sakha always talked in riddles.

What toofan now Rajkumar Harsh was coming with she didn't knew but she was sure that her Arjun was with her and this was enough for her.....

"Rajkumar Harsh padhar rahe hai" soldier announced the arrival of Rajkumar Harsh.

All of the dwarka family were standing on the entrance.

Why krishnaa is quite from morning, thought Arjun. He went and stood beside her.

"Krishnaa" he called out. Krishnaa startled and got scared but when she saw Arjun beside her she sighed in relief. She snaked her hand in his and clutched it tightly.

"What happened krishnaa" asked Arjun his one hand cupping her face.

"Nothing" She replied with tears in her eyes.

"Then why this tears ?" He asked wiping the tear which rolled down her cheek.

"Will you always stay beside me...with me ?" She asked him.

"Ofcourse I'll be with you entire life...through your ups and downs....when you are happy and sad...where can I go without you and even if you want to get rid of me, you can't because I am stuck with you for this and next seven lives" Arjun said.

They both chuckled.

Krishn closed his eyes as tears ran down from his eyes. They didn't deserve whatever future has stored for them...he thought.
______________________________________

Again such a short chapter 🥺😭

Please tell me am I going really fast ?

Vote and comment if you want...

Till then

Bye

Author

Sau...💖