10.

Rocky and Reena took blessings from elders as they were married now. Rajendra Desai and Shanti were genuinely happy for their kids.
Reena hugs Pooja. Pooja was confused at the hurry but she was happy for Reena. Reena gave a huge smile to Jasmine standing next to Pooja. Jasmine didn't even fake a smile. She was angry and upset, like she would cry any minute now. To add more anger, Reena winks at her. Kamal congratulates Reena and tries hugging her but Rocky comes in between.
Later they had dinner while Pooja took the responsibility of decorating the newly weds Room.
Rocky was told to wait outside, till his mother called him in. When everyone was busy Shanti took the opportunity to talk with Reena.
"I know my son. He can be the gruesome man and only you can control him. I liked you from the first meet only. I can see clearly that you love my son and take care of him." Reena was listening carefully.
"See, I know you are a woman of self respect and determination. The stubbornness suits you, but sometimes to hold Rocky you need to give in to him. You don't have to be below him but make him think that he has the upper hand. That way can rule his heart forever. Have a great life and Congratulations." With that Shanti blesses her and gives a peck on her forehead.

"Everything is ready." Pooja said.

Rocky enters the room to his new wed Reena. When Reena came to him to tell that she wants to go to Bangalore for shopping, Rocky told him he reminds her of the deal. Reena, then complete his entire statement that she wanted to go to Bangalore because she is ready for the marriage, so she needs her outfit for the event, which is going to happen today. Rocky knows she isn't doing it without any hidden motive but he can't take the risk. She said yes and he started preparing for the wedding. Workers were given off and they were invited.

Rocky saw Reena in the middle of the decorated bed. He makes a move towards her and she stood beside the bed.

"We can't do...do this..the night. Ok" Reena said a little hesitantly.

Rocky's smiles wipes of as soon as these words leff her mouth. "Shona what are all these games? Today is our first night."

"Rocky listen." Reena narrated the entire scenario that happened before her agreeing for the marriage. "So now you know that when I said yes, I was angered." Reena said.

"And jealous." Rocky said folding her arms.

"Jealous!! Of whom?" Reena gave a sarcastic laugh.

"You were jealous that you didn't have any right over me but Jasmine can claim because of past few events. So in anger and jealousy, you choose to marry me." Rocky said making himself comfortable on bed.

"I am not jealous." Reena said, this time serious.

"You can accept in front of me Sona. It's fine." He keeps on pressing the same button, because he was turned off after hearing her. It's her habit, first she riles up and get angry than she say or do extremely mean and hurtful things. This time she married but because of anger.

"Look whose talking about jealousy. Remember you once scratched a girls car because it was newer than yours."
Reena smiles remembering her dating time with him.

"It was way back. Don't bring it up. I have a brand new collection now." Rocky said like a kid.
"And it's our first night, talk about that."

"Then do what people do at night." Reena said arranging the duet on her. She looked up at Rocky and he was smiling shamelessly. Understand her thoughts, she rolls her eyes.
"S.l.e.e.p"

Rocky saw her getting comfortable but she wasn't.
"Don't you think you should take off your clothes first"
Reena glared at him.

"I mean change your clothes so you will be more comfortable." Rocky clears himself.

When Reena was changing in washroom she heard some noise out in the room. It's like things were falling on floor. She changed in her night track and top and come out only to witness the well decorated room a complete mess, as if a hurricane has strike in. Rocky wasn't present inside, but she Heard Shanti's voice calling his name out aloud. She ran in that direction. While passing the corridor she saw Rocky's man taking away few unconscious men out of palace.

Everyone was amazed, it was supposed to be Rocky's wedding night. Here he beating the pulp out of Kamal. Kamal tries to seize the opportunity. Though he has a better plan but Reena's sudden marriage, changes it. So Kamal attacked Rocky. Not so surprised, Rocky single handedly won over him.

Shanti glanced at Mahima. She was trying to Stop Rocky but somehow didn't dare.
"Bas Rocky." Shanti shouts.
(Stop Rocky) "Jaane de." (Leave him)

Reena stood their all confused. Her heart racing more than a speed car. The first night she never wanted. Not like she is witnessing fight for the first time. But atleast not today was also her first thought.

Rocky, on other hand, was completely going beserk. He was raging. He also has a few cuts on his hands and neck but he was fine. Kamal was all in blood and half conscious. He couldn't even defend himself, leave alone fight back. One more blow from Rocky and he will be dead.
"Nahi.. Jaane deta par isne meri Reena ke bare mein bakwas ki, ab nahi jaane dunga."
(No.. I would have leave him but he dared to talk about my Reena. I won't let him go.)

Reena looks at Rocky not knowing what to say or do. Before anyone can say anything, wiping blood near his neck, Rocky grabbed Kamal's collar and threw him off the Palace. Though it was first floor but for Kamal it's even worst.

"Farman", Rocky yells, "tell Kasim chacha to call the doctor and ask Vanaram to Meet me near mine no. 1." Rocky goes out leaving everyone in their shock.
Once again he proves that he is the worst fear for his enemies. He is the villian for anyone eyeing his El-Dorado.