Volume 1 chapter 1: Elite

Start from the beginning

She said before leaving.

Doesn't that make her worse than me?

I think it's better not to do anything so as not to create problems for myself.

*Timeskip*

The ceremonies are clearly boring, having to listen to all that could make me die of boredom.

I took the trouble to analyze my class, I saw the girl with black hair.  So we're in the same class, huh?

I also saw the black haired boy and this girl Kushida if I heard correctly.

That's when the ceremony was over and I was placed in class 1-D.

And I was sitting right in front of a blond-haired boy who was talking peacefully with our dear black-haired daughter.

Well, I pretended to ignore him.  The best thing to do in this kind of situation.

It was then that the professor arrived.  He was undoubtedly special, he wore a mask.

Kakashi- I'm kakashi hatake, you can call me kakashi-sensei.  I will be your teacher for the next 3 years.  Without further ado, let me give you the high school rules.

He will therefore have given us the rules that were given table by table.

Kakashi-sensei: We have our own rules here.  First of all, you will be at the boarding school with very little contact with the outside world.  But don't worry, high school has its own economic system.  The points will allow you to pay for absolutely anything on campus, of course it is given on merit.  To start the year we are giving you 100,000 points.

The whole class was shocked except some.  Who seemed rather perplexed.

Kakashi-sensei: This amount may surprise you, but as I said, you are evaluated on merit.  Just for being here your merit is immense.  Any questions?

Nobody asked any questions.  And so Kakashi-sensei left.

It was then that a green-haired student stood up.

- I would like us to introduce ourselves to quickly become friends.

- Yeah I agree.

- It would be nice if we at least knew our names.

Several people will have accepted, and per person will mainly be girls

Hirata- Personally my name is Hirata Yosuke, I play almost all sports.  My goal was to join the high school football club.

everyone applauded while I already saw some of the boys hated him.

I see this is the popular guy who will inevitably go out with the cutest girl in the class logically?

Denji- Denji just called Denji I like sleeping, eating, and mainly having nothing to do with my day.  Nice to meet you all!

Everyone applauds and Denji sits back down.  Then came the turn of what seemed to be a petty criminal.

Takemichi- I'm Takemichi hanagaki, I'm delighted to meet you all hehe.  My goal was to become the boss of Tokyo but I gave up I wanted a healthy life.

I see .  An idiot, a delinquent, right?

Kushida- I am kushida kikyo, I am delighted to meet you all.  I aim to become friends with everyone here, if you have any questions or need help don't hesitate to come see me.

- How futile it was.

A black haired boy then looked at Kushida.

- What's your problem !?

- Don't try anything against me if you don't want me to massacre you, you lousy person.

Unlike the black haired girl sitting right next to me he seems to be more than a little arrogant.

Sasuke- I am Sasuke Uchiha, I am good at the physical level, I already master several martial arts and I am good at all other levels.  As long as you don't do anything embarrassing to me, I'll leave you alone.

(the original dark, father of: Ayanokoji and katagiri.  And all the other dark-sasuke)

It seemed to be a little empty but that's not all.  He really had this air of pure genius who can do anything.

We had our inter high school champion Yamauchi, and of course everyone understood that he was lying.

The guy looking for a couple like Ike.

It was then that there was a person who still seemed dead.

Perhaps by the professor's explanations?

Hirata- uh wake up please.

- Uhm?  Yes ?

Hirata- Can you introduce yourself?

So he stood up, standing up straight.

Mash- I'm mash burnedead, I'm all about the physical stuff, the rest I'm pretty bad at.  I love cream puffs!

Afterwards he will sit down.

(author's note: class D is an idiot class, so I put my favorite idiots.  I feel that it will be difficult for ayanokoji because: shonen hero and I'm sure you know who will be following them, guess)

A blond-haired boy, who seemed to have some sort of hair on his cheeks, stood up.

Naruto- I am Uzumaki Naruto, I am good mainly on a physical level.  I also have some martial arts technique and that's what.

It was then that soon to end, there was another boy with black hair and who had a scar.

Luffy- My name is Monkey D Luffy, my only ambition has always been to be free and I will do anything to achieve my dreams.

He said before sitting down leaving room for a few people remaining.

Cid- I'm cid kagenou, I'm a little rubbish at everything but I'll do my best to get along with everyone.

He really seemed to want to miss this presentation, what does it bring him?

That's when there were very few people left.

Oreki- I am Houtarou Oreki, nothing else to say.

Oh yeah...so we're making a series of failed presentations?

Gojiro- I'm gojiro hayato, I'm all things in addition to being extremely handsome.  Glad to meet you.

That's when I saw a boy looking at him in a rather dark way.

Fukushu- I am fukushu kazoku.  I'm good at everything and I dream of joining the high school basketball team.

There were very few people left if you count Horikita and our dear Captain Flame who left.

Katagiri- I am katagiri yuichi, I am useless physically but they say that I am very durable.  Delighted to meet you .

It was now mine.  My shitty life.

Me- I'm ayanokoji...kiyotaka...uhm I'm not into sports...ah..nice to say.

I sit down again afterwards.  I had failed!

But I heard laughter, it was takemichi, luffy, naruto.  What a bunch of bastards...

There was one girl left.

Monaca- I am Monaca towa, I am here perfect and flawless girl enchanted!

I heard some boys thought she was cute.

Then there was the presentation of nagito and kokichi.  I will spare some details your best.

_______________

Author's note:

I don't think I've ever had so much fun writing a chapter.  If you ask how, luffy, naruto, mash on could reach ANHS with their negative IQ.  Tell yourself that your luck is incredible.