To Break An Office Chair - Javier & Steve

Depuis le début

Steve spoke first this time. "Yep, you broke it alright. I was wondering when it would give out, considering you probably spend more hours on the thing than at home."

"What's up with that, by the way? You're not the one going out and being fucked by these people, but somehow I feel like you're more sleep-deprived than we are." Javier this time.

Oh, Irony really is a cruel mistress to these two, she thought. "You two are the ones fucking me with all the work you give me. do you realize how annoying it is to constantly clean up after your messes on the street?" (

Y/N) tucked her pencil into her bag and stood up to leave. "you two are annoying me and I want lunch to drown the pain of breaking my chair. get out so I can lock the door."

"Woah, not so fast there (L/N)." Javier blocked the door with his body right as you got up to leave. "I want to know where you suddenly grew those balls from to speak to us like that."

He lowered his head so he was closer to her, and her body felt the same way it did every time he came near. like a live wire for a bomb was hiding in her throat, sliding that electric feeling that he gave her down to her stomach.

"Tell us again, sweetheart. What's up with all the long hours you spend here? It's not like you're just not getting the invitations we keep giving you for drinks."

"What, so I can watch you chug a couple of beers and walk out with some whore dangling by your waistband? I'd rather stay here and keep you two from getting arrested because sorting that out would inevitably become my job too." She turned to Steve (he isn't married in this timeline btw).

"And you too, casanova. Like hell, I want to watch you trade spit with Javier's sloppy seconds before stumbling home. Just move out of the way, and give me a damn break." she went to go under his arm and twist the doorknob open, but Steve was behind her in a matter of seconds, and her hand froze in its tracks.

Tick, tick, tick. the wire in her stomach getting dangerously closer to being noticeable to them. That was the last thing she needed, for them to realize just how badly she wanted them.

Steve slid his hand to her wrist, resting on the doorknob, and she became painfully aware that he could feel her heartbeat against his fingers.

"Not so close, (L/N). We keep inviting you because you're easy to read. I bet right now, underneath that tight skirt you've got on, you're dying right now. You're horny, and we can tell. we can either fix that-" He moved her arm to just over his pants' belt buckle. it was cold to the touch, and (Y/N) could feel the strain against his pants start just below his belt also.

"-Or, you can go to lunch. But just between you and me?" he leaned into her also, his breath hot on her neck. again, the smell of cigarettes. electricity bubbling and sparking everywhere his breath skimmed her bare skin. "I think you want something else right now."

She thought to herself for a second. This would surely ruin their workplace relationship, and definitely wouldn't get her chair back, but they were so warm, and close, and fuck if they weren't reading her like a book right now. thinking could be done later. all she wanted right now is to feel.

"One of you needs to shut up and kiss me before I change my mind."

No time was wasted. Steve pushed her hand below his waistband and onto his dick through his underwear. he whispered in her ear, this time voice thick with something she couldn't put her finger on at the moment. "Why don't you come and make use of your pretty little pussy on the desk with me?"

(Y/N) felt Javier guide her to her now empty desk, thanks to her chair breaking and moving all her papers to the floor. she lifted her shirt, exposing the bra underneath-- not much left to the imagination either. it was skimpy, practically see-through.