"What size you think I should get?" He asked. "I don't know man, what size was that white shirt she made me wear when it rained yesterday?" I said.

"Perfect!" I heard a girl squeal. "I don't know but we're about to find out." he said shoving the shirt at me. "Nope "I said shaking my head," not going to happen!" "Come on man just try it on!" he said. "Yo dude there are girls here I ain't putting on no blouse. "I said. "Just go with a large, I said throwing it back at

************************************

Brittany

"It's perfect "I squealed.

Cassidy nodded her head did approvingly. Oh Cas you'll have to learn how to dress like sometime, especially if you want to impress a certain." I said stopping mid-sentence.

"Speaking of certain hotty, look who it is!" I said. "Oh my god hide me "she said. Don't let him see me like this she said ducking under the sales rack. "See you like what? Looking hot! Don't hide it embrace it. You're going to be doing a lot of that if you want to win him over in three weeks." I said.

She's always been insecure. She is absolutely beautiful. She just doesn't see it. In some ways I'm jealous of her. I mean come on. She's thin, smart, and she has the most beautiful hair I have ever seen. Her long Carmel brown hair always looks so beautiful the way that it spools into little ringlets. I glanced over for a moment because something caught my eye. A gorgeous baby blue dress with faux diamonds along the bottom. It would do wonders for her. "Cas?" I said "look at this!" she turned and looked at me with a puzzled expression. "It's absolutely perfect for you. Now go try it on." I said handing the dress to her.

************************************

Cassidy

After Brittany's forceful attempt to get me into a dress I found one. It was perfect.

I hadn't noticed anything beautiful about myself before. It's like someone took over my body and suddenly made me feel beautiful. I hadn't known what that was like until this moment. "Cas are you alright?" Brittany asked sounding worried. "No, it's the dress" I said still in awe. "Wait, what's wrong with it?" She said. "Nothing" I said opening the curtain and stepping out of the dressing room." It's perfect."

"Oh my gawd!!! You look absolutely totes adorable!" she said. I noticed that somehow I seemed to capture the attention of everyone in the store. Except Derrick. "Hey Cas I have an idea." she said. "Let's go."

She drug me to a costume store. Then up to the service counter. "This one" she said. Pointing to a beautiful white mask under the glass. "it's perfect." I said. I got a text from my stepmother Hope at that moment reading "get home now, there's trouble". "I gotta go. Thanks Britt. You're a life saver. "I said exiting the store mask in one bag dress in the other.

Oblivious to my surroundings (as usual) I ran into a stop sign. "Who put that sign there", I mumbled agitatedly. I have always Been a clumsy child, I was cursed with having two left feet when it came to dancing, I was too slow for sports and when I'm around people it's like bad things just seem to want to happen. I've been told that I may as well have been a living, breathing over talkative version of Murphy's Law. Only worse.

I'm a bad news magnet. Once at the amusement park I had lost my shoe on one of the rides and the outcome was a disaster. It landed on another mini coaster that had been laid underneath the one I was riding, and got stuck in the chain link causing that ride to be shut down. I ended up banned from the park. Should have known that would happen before I even walked in.

Looking back to that day I remembered stopping by my favorite coffee shop for some hot chocolate. I was lucky I managed to escape the store without spilling it all over the place, just all over my self. But thankfully the dress and the mask were okay. By the time I had gotten home I was struck with more bad news. My father had disappeared and no one could tell us anything about his whereabouts.

"Cassidy I'm so sorry, I wish I knew where your dad is," said Caroline. Caroline was my new step sister. My dad married her mother, Hope a year ago and ever since my life's been even more of a disaster. I use to live in an almost fairytale, now everything's become very Grimm.

Hope walked in prancing around as prissy as ever. She walked over to me and put her hands on mine squeezing them with her clammy little bird grip, and said " Cassidy, until your father gets back, your moving to the barn. No if's, and's, or Buts about it!"" Excuse me, this is my father's house I'm not going anywhere. "I said with clear dislike in my voice" and you know what else. You spit when you talk it's really disgusting"

She cleared her throat and stepped closer to me. "It's easy for you to say you aren't going anywhere, but I've taken the liberty of moving your stuff to the barn for you. Enjoy the smell you little brat" hope said. "You'll pay for that you witch!" I snapped and stormed off to take a look at my room and observe any damage to my things. My room was a total mess. I am a neat freak which normally you might find that a bit strange, but that was the only part of my life I could control from becoming a natural disaster.

She took all of my Clothes out of my dresser. An alarming thought popped into my head, My JOURNAL!!!It was gone. That was really bad. There was a whole year's worth of hateful comments I never said, but should have. And all of my private thoughts." I have to get it back "I said to myself.

I went over to my laptop after thoroughly inspecting it for damages I turned it on and went to the programing data files I installed when I got my journal. I was smart. I learned in training that I needed to be at least a step ahead of them. The page went berserk. The louder it is the closer my journal is to it. Her room was next to mine so that must have meant she had it. I shut down my laptop careful to make sure that no selfish little manicured hands were able to see my data. I poked my head into the hallway to make sure no one was coming, and slipped into her room.

She wasn't very bright or so I had thought, because once I ran to get my journal off of her night stand the ground had run out from under me. I was suddenly falling and I couldn't see a thing. I landed on the bottom of whatever I had just fallen into and cautiously got up. I looked around and notice that I was in a tunnel. I got up, partially because I didn't know if I'd broken anything, partially because now my phone won't stop ringing. I checked it quickly, answering it long enough to tell Brittany that everything would have to wait.

I began walking on the hard stone path. It was strange. I fell strait down and that meant I was under the house. Remembering the way that I had come was going to be hard. I decided to use prices of white Oreo like cookies that I was saving for later, to save my path. I didn't want to be lost down here so hunger could definitely wait its turn.

I grabbed the side of the tunnel and kept walking. I noticed that there was a door at the very end of the stone path. I ran over to it. I grabbed on the handle and turned it. There was an eerie screech and then the door clicked open. The opening of the door had real eased a lot of dust making it harder to breathe, and harder to see.

The door led to a set of stairs. The spiral staircase seemed to stretch on forever but I finally made it to the top. It led to a pipe that had appeared to be in the sewer. I didn't know for a fact but guessing by the putrid smell I was willing to bet on it. I went forward to take a step and fell, (accidentally belly flopped) into some disgusting smelling water.

I found a maintenance exit and climbed out of it and made my way to street level. I was in downtown somehow. That meant I was about a half a mile from home. I started up the long path and went home. I tried to get in the front door but it was locked. Same as the back door. I remembered my Window was unlocked.

I climbed on our trash cans until I could reach the lattice at the side of the rear wall of the house. Grabbing on I climbed up. I got to my window and was met by hope. She was standing their laughing at me and mouthing the words "I locked it." The hateful look on her face meant she was seeking vengeance. "To the barn it is I guess" I said, angry at her deviance.

In an attempt to climb down I lost my footing. I slipped and landed back first into the trash cans. There seemed to have been an explosion of garbage because it was everywhere. Including all over media was angry. More than words could say. My dad was missing. I'm pretty sure I know why. That little gold digger he married. She's always been after my father's hard earned money. I tried telling him that but he just doesn't listen to me. Five hundred acres of land is a lot to search, if he was even out here that is.