CHAPTER 8- BEFORE THE INCIDENT

LUNA QUARTZ

I loiter the place until I reached the town of Esther and the place is bustling with crowds and the people are shouting, selling their products, merchandise, newly fresh harvest vegetables and fishes, hoping someone would buy. Deafening and annoying at the same time. I hid under the shadow and calculated The sun's temperature. It still morning around 10 am. But as soon the clocks ticks 12. I need to go back to our headquarters. The sun is burning my flesh. And I went to a shaded tree for a while I blow on my burn to keep it cool. Ang hapdi niya talaga

I hid my arms under my cloak and properly pulling down the hood to cover my whole face from exposing to the light and went to the shadows of every houses and trees to take a shade; anything that has shadow on it. We can't stay long in the sun. But I had seen the rise of the dawn and it was an ineffable experience. And thanks to Big sis Vanessa her cloak save my life from this harsh weather.

I passed so many drunk soldier men and the unpleasant smells burn my nose. I didn't actually says that i Don't like alcohol. I just don't like the smell of men. I covered my nose passing them and secretly pulling out their purse with a bags of golds in it, grimacing and hid them to my pocket. Another jackpot

I saw a lot of scouts passing the town for patrol and highly securing the place against us after Luna Ziegler attacked the carriage and bring home the gold and later give them to charity.

Pity for this soldiers. They highly trained themselves but they're still stupid for not capturing any of us and even gathering data is complicated for them. They didn't even knew what we look like but reimagined us a beast that lurking in the night. I slightly doing a samba and slowly passed them as I entertained them with my dance. Human on the other hand are simple creature. They have been fooled and my pocket is full. I sat down to the bench watching the banks. Securing their gold bars inside. Can't wait to get them tonight. My hands are itching for excitement.

"Target lock 12 o'clock" i maniacally laughed and stand. Lumabas ang babae'ng may dalang susi sa banko and I followed her secretly behind. As she past so many merchants, I glide there and simply pulled out her key but the guards stop me by blocking the path and I almost flop. They withdraw their weapons at me. I smirk while holding the key, raising my hands as a sign of surrender.

"Thief!"

"Thief, me? nah must be mistaken bruh, just buying myself a snack why is that a crime?"

"Ilabas mo na ang ninakaw mo kung ayaw mo masaktan!"

Owwss his threatening me

"Bring me my keys back! you thief!" Sigaw ng babae at nginisihan ko lang siya. Just showing her that I ain't guilty at all. Well being a theft is easy not unless your busted.

"Tsk tsk.. You got the wrong man I mean woman. Look its just chocolate." sabay nguya ko ng susi at napatunayan ko naman. Before I plan this. I asked for the help of my fellow Luna to make a fake key. The guts tells me that robbing that bank will be a success and it's tonight. Plan A was a success no need for my plan B. The Run and hide.. "No one tells me that eating chocolate is a crime and for your information. I'm a lady not a child. So gusto nyo akong hulihin. Heres my hand" abot ko pa ng kamay ko sa kanila para talian nila at hulihin ako. They changes their mind as I normally acted innocent.

"We're so sorry for we mistook you --"

"Don't be, everyone made mistakes.."

Umalis naman sila at humingi ng patawad sakin. Nagbow naman ako at kiss the real key and when to the tavern at umiikot ikot sa upuan then cross my legs and put out the money and ordered some wine.

"You seems blissful" sambit ng bartender and I tap my fingers on the table.

"I won a lottery today"

"Good for you. Must be your lucky day"