☾-Leisurely Planning-☽

I moved into college 3 weeks ago!!! I've had classes for two weeks now and boy is my schedule packed. After my first full week of classes I ended up having a shit ton of assignments to do and barely had time to do anything else besides homework/studying and practicing :] Despite me having classes, studying, music ensemble rehearsals, and practicing, I will do my best to spend time working on this fanfic and writing in general. Needless to say though, I'll be focusing more on academics and music to make sure I don't end up failing any of my classes my first year  :) (college is also expensive help)

Basically, expect updates to take a lot longer. I'll write and work on new chapters whenever I find the time to due to the beast known as college.

I also created a Spotify playlist for this book! I only have 7 songs on it right now though. I'll continue adding songs as I see fit and if anyone has any song suggestions, feel free to share them! Here's the link: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2kqaebJ6pgLAo0CfG9kvHT?si=1d78b37f667241d3

--------

"General," Fu Xuan's hologram let out an exhale as soon as the man had arrived in front of his desk. "Did you tell her?" Earning a chuckle from him, Jing Yuan gave her a teasing look.

"Tell who what?" The playful jesting of the general irked the pink haired diviner. She gave him an annoyed look that only made him laugh further.

"Who else would it be other than Lady (Y/n)?" she grumbled. "Did you tell her where you are going?"

"Ah," Jing Yuan shook his head, a small frown appearing on his face. "I told her I was leaving for a business trip regarding affairs of the Luofu."

"So you lied to her!" Fu Xuan expressed disbelief.

"She cannot find out that I'm searching for the five mythical treasures. If she were to hear about this, I would not hear the end of her scoldings. Especially after what she told me about her suitors..."

Shaking her head at his reasoning, the Master Diviner could only cross her arms and let out a long sigh. She could never quite understand the general's reasoning.

"What do you even plan on doing once you've obtained those ridiculous items, Jing Yuan?" questioned Fu Xuan.

With a twinkle in his golden eyes as he smiled, the white haired man gave her a playful look.

"If I told you, it would ruin the surprise." Rolling her aurelian eyes at this, Fu Xuan scoffed while shaking her head disappointingly.

"Honestly..." Yup. She would never be able to understand some of the things Jing Yuan did. Speaking of which, he had completely drawn her into an off-topic question that had nothing to do with what they needed to discuss! Leave it to the dozing general to successfully derail a conversation... Mentally shaking her head, the diviner focused back on the task at hand. Now was not the time to continue engaging in the general's extraneous discussion when there were more important matters to attend to.

"If I continue questioning your... dubious intentions in this wild goose chase, it'll only make me regret my agreement of assisting you even more. Let us discuss the details of your trip such as how many Cloud Knights you plan on bringing, what and how many supplies you will need, and exactly how long this will take." Wasting no more time, Fu Xuan's hologram walked to the general's desk and examined the folder of information she'd gathered. Following her, Jing Yuan stood by her side for a bit before speaking.

"Come to think of it, when was the last time you came to visit me in person?" He voiced a completely irrelevant question, intentionally ignoring the diviner's questions in order to put off thinking about his trip. As always, he wished to put off doing his work and would much rather prefer to doze off. A habit and a very bad one at that. Another sigh came from Fu Xuan as the man couldn't help but smile knowing full well what he was doing.