My eyes grew wide. "Lucas, what the actual fuck are you talking about?"

He pouted at me. "My name's not Lucas. And I'm talking about the baby. You and Phoebe are having one. But shhh, don't tell anyone!"

Phoebe managed to calm herself down enough to exchange a horrified look with me.

"Luke Robert Hemmings, you need an aspirin and your bed right now," she managed to say. "I'm pretty sure someone put something in one of your drinks."

"No!" he replied, standing up in protest and walking dangerously close to Phoebe and me once more. "Ask Wilma. She knows! You have a bun in the oven! She told me the day CalPal came out."

I gulped. This could not be happening to me. I was only eighteen. I couldn't help raise a kid!

I couldn't imagine how terrified Phoebe must have felt.

"But...one time," she squeaked from my side. "We only did it o-one time!"

"I fucking hate condoms," I muttered under my breath.

"Woah, woah, now, you two," Madison said quickly, standing up and pushing Luke back a few feet. "You're listening to a drunk, eighteen-year-old, almost completely powerless boy. Are you really going to trust him over a doctor?"

"But Wilma-"

"We can ask Wilma in the morning, Phoebe," Zack assured her. "But we'll schedule a visit to the doctor as soon as possible for you two."

"Not tomorrow!" Luke practically screamed. "Tamara is coming tomorrow!" He giggled a little.

"Okay, Luke, not tomorrow," Zack said, rolling his eyes and lifting Luke off of the ground, throwing his arm over his shoulder. "You're going to bed, though."

"Be careful!" the blonde boy said loudly. "Mikey's watching! Don't talk too loud!"

He and Zack disappeared up the staircase, leaving Phoebe breathing heavily in my arms.

"What the hell did that mean, 'Mikey's watching'?" Phoebe repeated slowly. "You don't think...?"

"I'm clueless at this point, Phoebs," I replied, running a hand through my hair and pulling my beanie on. "But we aren't sleeping here tonight. I'm taking you home. You nearly lashed out a second time."

"But it's like 2am!" Madison protested. "Please don't go."

I helped Phoebe up. "We can't stay the night, Maddie, I'm sorry. It just wouldn't work. We'll probably be back tomorrow, though. Don't worry."

"Do you have the key?" Phoebe asked warily from my side.

I felt my pockets and groaned. "No. I'm assuming you don't?"

She shook her head. "Do you want me to...?"

I sighed, nodding.

Within seconds, the key to our apartment was in her hand.

"I hope you didn't break a window," I muttered, pulling her onto my back.

"I didn't," she replied, pouting. "Are you flying?"

"Not yet."

"Oh, shut up. Let's go out the back. And fly high. I don't want more 'CalPal' reports. We've managed the past few days without anything."

"I know, Phoebs, I'm not stupid. See you, Maddie."

We retreated out the back door. As soon as we were out, I launched myself into the air, doing a flip before remembering Phoebe was on my back.