Carolina's Beach Trip

Carolina is a thin girl who loves tranquility and being with herself doing home things, she is not too much into being outside with her friends,  she loves that only when they invite her.

One day she was at her house putting in order room when she felt the urgency to pee so she went to the bathroom that was only two steps from her, pulled down her shorts and panties, and peed on the toilet like a normal girl do. After that, she returned to do her things when she received a call from her friend, She answered and received an invitation to go on a trip to the beach in Los Cabos, Mexico, She accepted and turned off her phone.

She was very excited but she had one problem, she didn't have a swimsuit she had but she wanted to wear a new one so she took her keys and went to her car to go to the mall. There she went to her favorite clothes shop and started to search for swimsuits, She found a lot of pretty designs but they weren't in her size. Finally, she found a pretty white one-piece swimsuit, she looked well and bought it.

Before going back home she ate a hamburger and went back home. When she got back there she walked to the bathroom and was pissed like always showing that she has good bladder control.

After that, she started to look for her things to start doing her luggage, She put in order her things ending at the end of the day. She went to sleep early because she had to be at the airport before seven o'clock in the morning.