CHAPTER 7- I'M A PRINCESS II

Start from the beginning

We haven't have our conversation since what happen on the library. Everything change and they look so worried and didn't even bothers to glanced at me but rather avoiding me.

It was uncanny, 0091 tears just turn into a gem stone. That's no ordinary.  I fake my sleep and waited as they close the door. I rushed and padded my feet to the door while carrying my candle but the place light is warm. I left my candle and followed 0056. I tip toeing from preventing making noise. She walked upstairs and I waited behind the stair railing. She suddenly look back and I hid immediately. That almost gave me a heart attacked.

I look up again and she's a few miles away from me and I rushed upstairs, sneaking behind the statue.

Pumasok siya sa pinakahuling silid at tsaka naman ako lumabas sa kinatataguan ko. Napaatras ako ng may dumaan na guwardia at tiningnan ang buong paligid. May dala siyang malaking ax at kitang kita ko ang tulis nito na parang kakahasa lang.

For a minute of waiting he finally left and I got out from my hiding. I want to knock but I heard them talking. Dinikit kolang taynga ko sa pinto at naririnig kong may umiiyak at may nahuhulog na parang bato sa sahig.

"Shhss. stop crying 0034 this won't solve the problem!"

"I'm worried okay?! I'm still had that in mind what if they find out what will happen to us"

"Shhss don't louder your voice someone might here you .." they stop and my guts tells me  to hide and the door creaks open and saw 0056 look around the hall and then close the door again.

"I wanna go home to Benzylle." that's the last thing I heard when I left the hall. Maybe that's enough for tonight's data. I Mark those words on my head. Benzylle.

I went to the library in the middle of the night and spend my night looking for answer. It's difficult to find the right one. The shelves goes on forever.

After an hour of disappointment. I sat down while facing my candle melting. Something came up to my mind. I need that Dick in gathering data.  But my eyes are burning. I'm too indolent to go back to my room. I rest my arms on the desk and put my head and began to take a nap.

➖➖➖

"Your highness?!" A voice woke me up halfway day dreaming. And I saw Dick standing on his back, covering his eyes

I yawn and close the book "....Dick I need you"

"Your highness why are you in your pajamas?" di mapakaling wika nito na di Ako nililingon. "Where's your ladies-in-waiting?"

"Their still asleep.." I yawned and rose up to my seat. I heard a yelp on his tone which makes my morning. He rushed as soon as he senses me approaching him... He came back with my lady-in-waiting carrying my gown and the corset ruins my morning.

I grabbed ten books and out them on the table  and I saw their eyes on me but I remain forbearance and didn't mind them. It's awkward that someone is watching you while you aren't.

I grab the next one and glide my fingers to every chapter. Some of the books tackles about the alliance, medicines the seasons but not a single details with fairies. The door of the library creaks open and saw Dick together with his men carrying a new arrived book, others are on the trolley.

I rose up to my seat and glanced over their titles and no.. fairies. I can't concentrate having them around. I don't have the guts to talk to them. Because they are afraid and if I tackled about their history it could ruin our relationship. It's also a very sensitive topic for them so it's better to let those topic go.

There's a book that took my attention and it's the one that has different design among the others. I took the book with me and went back to my study table. "Ahmp can I asked a moment?"

"And what is that your highness"

"I wish to see the town"

A line appeared between their forehead "But you can't leave the palace your highness despite of your illness"

"It's not illness. I want to see the townfolk please would you mind asked permission.."

"But it's not safe your highness. You get that Amnesia thingy, When you left the palace and when morning came. This happens.."

"I'll be okay. I'll dress like a commoner then. Lahat tayo pupunta. Tell mom i'm surveying the place to make sure the harvest this year will be successful" I felt relief after saying those words. it's a good thing I remember that important events. "trust me with this"

The harvest festival was actually on part of the climax of the story. So that means I'm still at the beginning. Maybe this chapter is where someone save the kid. Someone whose identity is obscured. I need to know that person's identity to help me in this situation, if he or she helps me.. Maybe a bags of cash will do.

"Ako na Po Ang magpapaalam sa mahal na Reyna" wika ni 0092 at manahang umalis. Naglibot libot lang Sila sa loob ng library pero niisa Wala silang kinukuhan libro nakatingin lang Sila at minsan inaayos ang mga libro na Hindi nakalagay sa shelves.

I sighed in frustrations as I didn't get the data I need. My eyes narrowed on a books that I took a minute ago. And that piqued my interest. Captivated by the details. I remain calm after witnesses all that. Curiosity drives me to know more. Maybe I'll gained enough wisdom from reading.

➖➖➖

I witnessed  that my lady-in-waiting is not from human race. Their blood has mixed with a higher rank gem fairies. This types of creature are somehow close to piexes race but they seems to be going extinct as their lord's died on the battle. They're species are hunted down, Stealing their Gem and destroyed their nest. Kulang ang detalye sa libro pero panatag Ako dahil walang makakabunyag. Nakuha ko rin ang data na kailangan ko. I must hid this book for their sake and keep these details with me. Coz at the end of the day my life is at stake.

All of them are Beautiful. They're eyes are captivating. Like it's somehow sparkling like gems. Sadly they didn't have a name but they have their numbers written on their neck. I deeply apologize for not giving so much attention for your part. But I promise, if I have given a chance to go back to my era. I'm gonna chance this story. This seven has different colored eyes. And that gives me an idea...