04.

"Y'know that muthafucker rather spend his time with that filthy ass girl doing coke and drinking alcohol with her raggedy ass rather than,see his child"Kimberly spoke as she was cleaning up the floors of the salon.

"Hood rats get on my damn nerves"Eric smacked his lips "they always taking someone's man because they know they got money nothing but dirty low down gold diggers".

Working in the salon,it was like being on Wendy Williams show there's always some drama and gossiping going on.

"Ooo Lisa girl you should see who Laticia is going round town with now"Tamika said as she was getting her hair done by Tionne.

"Man i don't give a fuck about her"Lisa waved her hand.

"Well,i do babyyy"Eric sung.

"Yeh your nosey ass would"Lisa joked.

"I won't deny that but anyways girl tell us who"He said as he grabbed the hairspray and began to spray it on his clients hair.

"Omar"She blurted out "y'know the".

"She probably wanting to feel protected since,Lisa's crazy ass smashed up her salon"Tionne laughed "Does that look good to you girl?".

Lisa leaned back in her chair and looked at Eric.

"I did warn her to not let me find out that she's cheating and i did so that happened"Lisa sort of laughed.

"This girl right here is a real bitch"Kim put her arm around Lisa "cause i would've did the same damn thing".

Some of the clients agreed.

"Damn i would've snipped my mans balls off with these scissors if he cheated on me"Eric spoke loudly.

"And i get called crazy he's the crazy one in here"Lisa said causing people to laugh.

The door chimed and Lisa looked up.

She tried to hide her smile when,she seen who it was.

"What would you like today?"Lisa leaned into the counter.

"I would like Eric to shampoo and condition,blow dry and press my hair please"She smiled at her.

Lisa written it down on the register.

"Eric"She said getting his attention "This girl would like you to Press,blow dry and shampoo her weave".

"Baby,my hair is real"Aaliyah flicked her hair.

"Uht aht don't do my girl like that"Eric sassed as he pointed his pointy comb at her.

Lisa bit her lip and slightly smiled at Aaliyah.

"Oooo"Tionne cooed whilst looking between them.

"Come on over here girl"Eric took Aaliyah's hand and led her to the sink as she looked Lisa up and down flirtatiously.

It was like an hour until closing and 30 minutes until Lisa got off her shift and she just couldn't wait to get home.

"Whats going on between you and Aaliyah?"Kim said as she sat in the seat next to her.

"Nothing"Lisa said.

There was something going on but Lisa didn't know what it was because they were both attracted to one another but they never spent time together.

"I ain't stupid girl,i seen the way ya'll look at eachother"She whisper/yelled.

"It's nothing Kim"Lisa nervously smiled.

Lisa filled out the register then,conversated with Kim until her shift was over.

"I'll see ya'll later"Lisa spoke in a high pitch.

"Byeee"Tionne and Eric said together.

"Girl,you better come back with updates soon"Kim said to Lisa at the door.

"Get back to work before Miss Kat fires yo ass"Lisa playfully hit her.

"Fuck these dirty floors"Kimberly joked.

"I'll see you later Kim"Lisa grabbed her jacket then walked out the door.

"Okay chile spill"Eric told Aaliyah as he was now pressing her hair "tell me whats going on between you two".

"Thats exactly what i want to know"Kim put down the sweeping brush and pulled up a chair near them.

"Nothing is"Aaliyah smiled.

"Don't lie to me girl or i'll burn yo ear off"Eric threatened in a joking way.

"Okay okay"Aaliyah put her hands up "i do like Lisa but lord is she hard work,i gave her my number days ago and she still ain't called".

"That girl is crazy if she ends up turning you down"Eric said and Kimberly agreed.

"I'll tell you this but don't tell her i told you because she won't be happy"Tionne spoke and Aaliyah nodded.

"Well,she was with this girl Laticia and she was a bitch"The name sounded familiar to Aaliyah so she was intrigued to hear "They were together for 2 years and Laticia cheated quite a few times but Lisa kept taking her back but when,she cheated the fourth time and that was the last straw for her.It sent Lisa crazy she set the girls whole ass bed on fire and broke into her salon and trashed the place which,ended up in Laticia suing her and Lisa went broke because of it but ever since then,she ain't been the same since".

"See,i never liked that bitch"Kim snarled "i knew she was a stuck up cheating tramp".

Tionne nodded in agreement.

"How did lefteye find out that she cheated?"Aaliyah asked.

"Well,the bitch accidentally called Lisa or whatever whilst she was moaning that mans name".

What Tionne told Aaliyah made her feel bad for Lisa because she went through the same thing too but she never found out who the girl was and she could tell Lisa had a big heart hidden somewhere.

"I would've had my ass put in handcuffs by then..ain't no muthefucker playing with me like that"Eric commented.

"I'll be honest with you Aaliyah she is stubborn but if you really like her you gotta keep trying until you break down her walls but you gotta be patient with her too because she finds it hard to trust".

"I understand that but will i be wasting my time Ti?"Aaliyah asked.

"Lisa loves with all her heart girl she's just got some issues"Kim said as she swept up the remaining hair off of the floors.

"Exactly what she said".

Aaliyah was praying that it  works out with her and Lisa eventually because even though,She had only been attracted to her for a short time she knew what she wanted and it was Lisa.

She never cared for playing silly little games because she wanted a real love that made her happy not a love that made her feel worthless and have her questioning herself
—————————————————————————
Do ya'll think Lisa is gonna keep being stubborn or will she give Aaliyah a chance?

FYI kim is played by Kimberly Elise who played TT in set it off.

-Comment.
-Vote.
-Recommend.