hearts eyes and the error in the system!

Start from the beginning

Seizing the moment, the leader bully, now furious, grabbed you by the hair. You allowed him to do so, maintaining a confident demeanor. Meanwhile, Bachira, concerned for your safety, attempted to help, but you discreetly mouthed "Just watch" and winked at him, reassuring him that you had this under control.

As you began to cry loudly, your sudden outburst caught the attention of nearby students and, most importantly, the teacher. The bully, initially amused by your tears, found himself startled by the teacher's loud voice as she demanded to know what was happening.

Frightened by the teacher's presence, the bully released his grip on you. You continued to act, your sobs intensifying as you pretended to be terrified. "T-they hit me," you stammered, pointing accusingly at the three boys who had harassed you. They looked at the teacher with wide, fearful eyes.

"She's lying! We didn't hit her! It was her who hit me with the lunchbox!" the leader bully protested, pointing an accusing finger at you. But you stuck to your act, feigning innocence. "H-how could I do that...? You're three boys, and I'm just a girl."

It was a convincing performance, and it seemed clear how the teacher might interpret the situation, given the circumstances.

The teacher, clearly concerned about the situation, decided to take the three boys with her to the principal's office to sort out the matter. They reluctantly followed her, still bewildered by your sudden outburst of tears and the turn of events.

As they walked away, you couldn't resist holding back a grin. Leaning close to the leader of the bullies, you whispered with a sly tone, "Did you like my acting?"

His face turned red with anger and embarrassment, realizing that he had been outshmarted. He couldn't muster a response as he was led away by the teacher.

You chuckled softly to yourself, satisfied with how you had handled the situation and defended your friend Bachira.

Bachira on the other hand just stared at you, flabberghasted by your girlbossiness.

"I love you" he blushed as he mumbled something you couldn't hear.

"Um you okay Bachira-kun?" You put your hand on his shoulder as you asked him.

Your friendly gesture seemed to snap Bachira out of his daze. He cleared his throat, his cheeks still tinged with a rosy hue. "Yeah, I'm fine, Ego-chan. You're just... really something," he stammered, trying to find his words.

The two of you shared a moment of laughter, the tension from the earlier confrontation melting away. You were relieved that you could protect your friend and even more surprised by Bachira's comment.

The rest of your lunchtime conversation was more lighthearted, filled with stories and laughter. Bachira seemed more at ease, and you enjoyed his company. Little did you know, your actions had earned you a special place in Bachira's heart.

One day, upon arriving home, you noticed an unusual sight, your parents were busy packing up their belongings

One day, upon arriving home, you noticed an unusual sight, your parents were busy packing up their belongings. Confusion and curiosity filled your young mind, and you couldn't help but inquire, "Mama, papa, what's going on?"

You contemplated whether they might be preparing for a sale or if, perhaps, the family was relocating. The latter possibility didn't sit well with you, so you held onto the hope that it wasn't the case.

With a mix of excitement and trepidation, your mother confirmed your suspicions. "Sweetie, we're moving! You remember Sae-kun and Rin-kun, right?" You nodded in response. "We've found a new home closer to them so that you can play with them more often!"

In theory, this should have thrilled you, but a sense of melancholy overshadowed any potential joy. Moving meant bidding farewell to the house where you had shared countless adventures, where your cherished childhood memories resided, and where you had grown up.

Your mother's announcement took a more significant turn when she added, "Oh, and you'll be changing schools as well since our new home will be quite a distance from this one."

"TE NANI!?!?!??"

Before you could utter a word, the world around you began to tremble, glitches and errors scattering like digital confetti.

Panic surged within you as you attempted to scream, yet your voice remained trapped, refusing to escape your lips. It was as though the very essence of sound had deserted you

Then, in a surreal moment, everything froze, as if some cosmic pause button had been pressed.

ᵀʰᵉ ˢʸˢᵗᵉᵐ ˢᵉᵉᵐˢ ᵗᵒ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵉʳʳᵒʳ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ʷᵃⁱᵗ ᵃˢ ʷᵉ ʳᵉˡᵒᵃᵈ ⁱᵗ.

This message flashed across your vision, the last thing you saw before the world succumbed to an inky blackness.