61

It's a normal Sunday in Rathore mansion. That means Aryan & Imlie daily debate competition was on going. 

Choti quite enjoys these funny banters with her own animated expressions and sometimes she encourages her mom & dad with foreign baby words.

She now knows these either ends up with her mom giving her papa a punch or her papa giving her mom a kiss. So all is well.

"She will not be a pilot ABP! That's final!" Imlie's voice boomed thru living room.

Narmada & Arpita as usual was enjoying this what will Choti become when she grows up bingo card game.

"That's her decision Imlie you can't force her to give up her dreams."

After many arguments by Aryan, Imlie agreed that her fear of air planes should not be a problem for Choti.

"May be she will meet love of her life on the plane." Suddenly with dreamy eyes Imlie started saying.

"Just think Akkadbagge what if they both are pilots and they get to fly together. Oh my god that would be an epic love story." At this point Imlie missed the frown on Aryan's face.

"What if he propose to her on.." Imlie didn't get to complete her sentence.

"She will not be a pilot. You are right Imlie, sky is a dangerous place."

"But ABP"

"No no Imlie you are always correct" Aryan said while carrying Choti in his arms.

"Choti tumhari love life ko kya hoga" Imlie, Narmada & Arpita sang together while choti gives her big toothy smile from her papa's secure embrace.