Chapter 1: He's such a coward he can laugh

_________________________IZAYA'S POV______________________________

Such a beautiful day for all my humans to be out and about enjoying their day a black haired informant with a fur trimmed jacket thought to himself with a devious smirk plastered on to his face. "Oh how I love humans so much!" he yelled startling a few passerby's 'this is why humans should love me too' and with that he slipped into an allyway to watch his humans from the sidelines.

______________________ Few hours later ______________________________

"Ah such a long day" the informant said with a yawn "No Shizu-chan,not many gangs and no sign of entertainment anywhere, oh how disappointing.'' As he was deep in thought he didn't quite notice a gang approaching until one of them shouted, "Hey isn't that the info broker from Shinjuku?" "Yeah Izaya Ohihara is his name." another one said. Izaya gave them his infamous smile and asked, "How may I help you fine gentlemen today?" then he casually put his hands in his pockets,gently holding his flickblade just in case they wanted to try something which indeed he was right. "We want you to come with us." The leader smirked bringing down a metal bat towards Izaya who easily dodged it and cut the man's face. "YOU BASTARD!" the man yelled, "Do you even know who I am?!" "I know you're a man who cheated on his wife and blew all your cash on hookers when she kicked you out and now you're a leader of a Yakuza rip off gang stealing guns and money from higher ups" Izaya stated casually. "h-how did you know?" "Because I am Izaya Ohihara of course." the man then laughed,"So you think we're just some pathetic low life gang then huh?" "pretty much" "well then boys lets show this informant how ''pathetic'' we are then" they then all slowly approached Izaya then one tried to punch him making izaya sidestep into another person who tried to grab him but he slipped from his grasp only to get hit in the back of the head making him fall and gasp for air as his forehead started bleeding.Then a man tried to pick him up but Izaya quickly grabbed his knife that fell and stabbed the man's arm."You bitch!" the man said and slammed the informants head into the concrete "get the chloroform!" the leader yelled.Soon after he said that the man who got stabbed ripped Izaya's flickblade out and handed it over to his leader then shoved a cloth over Izaya's face as said man struggled but soon everything went Black...

__________________________2:30 a.m_________________________________

Izaya woke up in a daze 'where am I? and why is it so cold?' "Ah it seems our guest has finally woken up" Izaya looked around but saw only darkness,he tried to move but it seemed that he was tied to something metal like, perhaps a chair? "who's there?" he asked 'its hard to breath and my mouth taste like bile' "well you see" he saw the men from earlier approach, "we brought you here to have a little fun" the leader stated calmly. "Fun? well if you wanted to beat me up then get it over with I have things to do you know." "now now we wanted a different kind of fun" "yeah we heard that you're a virgin is that true?" asked another. Izaya visibly tensed "That's classified information" "I'll take that as a yes then" the leader smirked "Hey mister informant do you know you're naked right now?" "W-what" a bright light surrounded them and soon the whole place was lit up and Izaya's eyes widened as he saw not only his captors but 30 other people.The leader then untied him and pinned him to the ground "Let's show everyone a good time eh mister informant" 4 more people approached with their cocks out "now make sure to please us or we'll just have to fuck your corpse" Izaya bit his lip, for once in his life he was actually scared 'ha me the great information broker scared? how pathetic' and with that he sucked on the cock with his eyes shut tight to hide his tears "ah such a good little whore." one complemented as the other two were moaning lightly as they made Izaya jack them off.

Cum everywhere on me.... is it over yet?

Oh how he was so wrong as he was recovering his breath he felt a cock press against his hole and he immediately panicked "Help somebody help me!" he yelled at the top of his lungs but a dick was soon shoved in his mouth again. "You're such a coward" the leader said with a psychotic grin on his face then shoved his cock into Izaya's tight hole "mph!" his eyes widen as tears now freely streamed down his face "And cowards like you should be punished" and with that he felt another cock press against his entrance. Izaya stopped sucking on the cock to beg "P-please don't I'll do anything just stop it hurts to much" but the cock was shoved into him anyway and he screetched as his hole was ripped apart and he felt warm blood run down his thighs."ah ah mmm stoooo-aaahh p-please" his screams mixed in with the moans of his torturers as they pounded into him relentlessly until soon they came inside him then more of the people came to enjoy Izaya's "slutty hole" which they called it.

"Ah please stop" izaya begged and moaned "You're such a coward" everyone kept saying as they pounded into him,violated him, Broke him....

and as those four words echoed through his head

HE LAUGHED