The Loop

A girl named Jennie was walking back home from the store after getting some groceries. She glances at the black screen of her phone and notices something in the sky....she looks up and sees a zip opening...a giant girl identical to Jennie poops out of the sky...blood dripping from her face and a creepy smile...Horrified Jennie drops her phone...she soon tries to pick it up and run,but as soon as she does,the giant smashes her head, and Jennie wakes up in bed with her alarm ringing..she stops the ring and hears a voice calling her from downstairs..."Jennie can you buy me some groceries from the store" her mother calls out to Jennie"coming mother " Jennie gets ready and gets the money and bag from the kitchen table and goes to the store. Coming back she checks a notification of a message from her mother "sorry honey I won't be at home in the morning so make some breakfast for yourself and don't stay hungry ok. love you" an unread message which Jennie did not read at night " if mother is still at work then who told me to get the groceries??" Jennie questions herself in horror the screen goes off and Jennie notices something in the sky...her identical giant popping out from the sky like in her nightmare "again" she drops her phone in horror as soon as she picks it up and tries to run, she wakes up in her bed with the alarm ringing. She stops the alarm and hears a voice calling her from downstairs " Jennie can you buy me some groceries from the store" " coming mother"...And the loop continues....

Thank you for reading . Sorry if it was not interesting enough 😅 I'm still learning to make proper stories 😗