S2: E15 Ocean's 9-1-1

"Hey! Hey! Can you tell me what's happening?" A man in a truck banged on the window as they made their way inside.

"Uh, don't know, sir. Just got here." Buck stopped to see what he wanted.

"I can see that. Do you know what the call was?" The man rolled his eyes at Bucks answer.

"Two people are down in the bank." Buck went to follow behind the others but the guy kept talking.

"Down? Like dead down? Injured down? Depressed down? M..My partners in there." He stared at Buck in panic.

"Was your partner exhibiting any kind of symptoms of anything before entering the bank?" Buck turned back to the man.

"What? No." The man started shaking his head as if it were a stupid question.

"Does he have any allergies or medical conditions?" Buck continued asking questions incase they needed to know later on.

"No! He eats better than I do. He's..He's pescatarian." The man's voice shook with worry.

"Oi! Buck!" Griffin had been sent outside to get Buck by Bobby.

"Okay, well, uh, you just, uh, sit tight! Let's go." Buck put his arm around Griffin as they headed inside.

"Airways clear. No MedicAlert bracelet. Jaws not clenched. Tongue is neutral." Chimney watched the two walk over.

"All right. Get him started on O2. Ten litres. You said there's a second patient?" Bobby looked at the woman who'd called.

She gave them a short nod, leading them away from the first victim and into the safe where a man was on the ground unresponsive in the same condition as the first.

"Same as the courier out front. Exhibiting extreme muscle spasms. Cap, pupils are dilated." Hen rushed to the second victims side.

"I don't know what we're looking at here." Bobby watched Hen unsure of what was happening.

"Could be a nerve agent." Eddie glanced at Bobby.

"You've seen that before?" Bobby turned to look at Eddie.

"Been trained for it. Symptoms all line up. The fact that we have multiple people down. I can't say for sure until we run some tests." Eddie looked at Hen as she glanced at him.

"All right, Hen. Back away. Everybody, stop what you're doing right now. Chimney, Buck. Step away. Step away. I need everybody's attention. We are now preparing for a possible chemical exposure incident. That means nobody in, nobody out." Bobby returned to where the first victim was.

"We can't risk spreading whatever may be present here." Bobby watched as the workers all became alarmed and worried.

The safe started beeping as it began to close with the first victim inside, and Hen ran toward the safe.

"Cap! Hen!" Griffin looked from Bobby to Hen as she ran forward to help Hen.

"Hen! Hen!" Bobby and Eddie turned after hearing Griffin shout.

"No!" Hen ran to the safe door as it closed, almost on Griffin's hand but Eddie pulled her hand away from the gap.

"Hen!" Griffin pounded on the safe door, as the woman walked over to them.

"Hen, do you copy?" Bobby frowned at Eddie and Griffin.

"I'm here, Cap. Making myself comfortable." Hen's voice came back through the radio.

"Not too comfortable. How do we open this?" Bobby turned to the woman.

"Uh, we don't. The vault operates on a time lock. It won't reopen until the start of business tomorrow." The woman shook her head.