Miguel O'Hara and Black Cat part 2

Start from the beginning

"No thanks." She smiled as she beeline straight to Miguel's office without permission. "Wait ma'am you can't go in there!" The assistant tries to stop her but it was too late.

Felicia swings the doors open, causing Miguel and his guest stop laughing and turn to the trespasser. "Sorry to interrupt." She faked smile.

She's not sorry at all.

"Felicia." Miguel greets her cold.

"Oh so no hello kitty cat? well hello to you too then" Black cat said sarcastically.

"Hello i'm felicia and you must be."

"Xina, i'm a friend of Miguel's." The nice girl tries to shake hands with her.

"So i heard." She dismisses her hand shake and looks at Miguel. "We need to talk."

"Felicia don't be rude, and if you want to talk you will have to make an appointment, Xina and i are having dinner." He motions to the food on the table.

"So i have to make an appointment to talk to you about how we fucked like bunnies last night?" She muses.

Xina widens her eyes and looks at Miguel who starts to choke on his own spit.

"I think i should go." Xina grabs her purse. "Yea you do that." Felicia snarks at her. Xina doesn't let the door hit her on the way out.

"What the hell are you doing?! That was rude and uncalled for" Miguel shouts at her.

"Oh i'm sorry did i ruined your date with Xia?"

"Her name is Xina." Miguel corrects her.

"I don't care if her name is xylophone, you and i need to talk." She puts her hands on her hips. "About what?" Miguel takes a seat. "Why didn't you show up tonight?" She spits out.

"Because i didn't want to, you've told me it was a one time thing and it's obvious you will never join the strike force so it's time to move on." Miguel sinks back into his chair.

"Just like that?"

"Just like that."

"Why do you care if i didn't show up? You didn't care last night and now you do?" Miguel arched his eyebrow at her.

"I don't care but you distracted me and i got punched in the face because i kept thinking on how annoying you are!" She grits.

"So it's my fault you got punched because you didn't ducked in time?" Miguel asks for reassurance.

"Yes." She deadpanned.

Miguel scoffs as he shakes his head. "You're crazy you know that."

"I know what your trying to do, You're pissed about me leaving last night like i did and now you're trying to act cold."

"You're wrong, i'm not pissed.. it is what it is, it was a one time thing, i give up on trying to get you on my team.. i moved on." He simply said.

"With that Xina girl?" She arches her eyebrow, causing Miguel to chuckle.

"Not that it matters but her and i are friends."

"Maybe you should tell her that, she might get the wrong idea."

"If i didn't know any better Felicia, i'd say you're jealous." Miguel tugs a slight smile.

"I'm not jealous."

"Say that to yourself, cause you can't convince me." He smiled.

"Whatever, anyways i came to tell you something else too."

"What?" Miguel arched his eyebrows.

"I'll join your stupid team but i am not wearing any dumb outfits, i keep mine." She said sternly.

"Well look who finally came to her senses." He laughed.

"And one more thing... That girl Xina... she needs to keep her distance.. from you."

"And why is that?"

She walks up to him and sits in between his legs, straddling him. "Because.. i don't like to share what's mine." She purrs against his cheek.

She smirks when she feels Miguel growing underneath her.

"I'm yours?" He asks and she nods. "I marked you with my scratches on your back."

"And you? are you mine?"

She smirks and grabs his hand and lays it right on her bite mark that became a bruised mark.

"This kitty cat is on all fours for you, spidey." She smiled as she wraps her hands around his neck pulling him closer to her.

'You drive me crazy kitty cat, you know that?" Miguel whispers as he caressed her cheek.

"Yea but you like it when i drive you crazy." She bites his lips and tugs on them.

"That i do, Felicia Hardy.. that i do." He lifts her up and sets her on the desk.

"Welcome to the team." He smiled as he wraps a hand around her throat, about to give her a welcoming gift.

I should have joined the team sooner... she thought to herself.

I guess better late than never

THE END

If you have any requests let me know on the comments!

Please comment and vote :)

Socials
Instagram @aneliwrites
Tik Tok @galexakcv3z
Spotify Playlist Galexa904

Other books you can read of mine :)

Sweet love

Mafioso Series

Mafioso Rogers. Mafioso Barnes, Mafioso Stark, Mafioso scars, Mafioso Infierno (Mafia miguel O'Hara)

Random one shot chapters (Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan)

Fighting For Love (Dark Bucky Barnes)

Reborn by love (Sequel)

Love in the Dark (Dark Steve Rogers)
Love in the light (sequel)

Invisible Chains (Dark Captain Hydra)
Dark obsession (OB)