12:

"I know I know, I still don't fully understand myself

"I know I know, I still don't fully understand myself." Maeve confessed to her long time friend. Maeve was confused herself how she even started liking Changbin. She didn't know what it was about him, but something draws her to him. Wether for good or bad she wanted it.

Aurae just continued to watched her, it was clear she was lost for words. "H-How? W-Why?" She somehow managed to mumble out at Maeve. All she could do was shake her head. She honestly didn't know what to tell Aurae. "Please don't tell anyone okay? I could get in big trouble." Maeve voice was weak as she waited for an answer from her.

She loved her job, and the experiences she got to have working with the different groups. She didn't know at first if she would when she first started but she grew to love everything about it. The only thing that sucks is there is a strict no dating with anyone you work with rule. Even having a crush on someone is risky. Maeve could feel the tears trying to push their way to her waterline.

"I won't say anything." Aurae finally spoke up, pulling her best friend into a tight hug. A small quiet 'thank you' left Maeve lips. A moment of silence went by before they pulled away, breaking the hug. "Let's head back now." Aurae ruffled her friends hair as she spoke. Giving her a quick nod before they walked out the room. Walking back into the kitchen where everyone still sat, talking amongst themselves. Maeve went back to her empty seat next to Changbin.

"Everything okay?" Han asked looking at her with his boba eyes. Giving him a small smile as she nodded her head. Not sure if he believed her hundred percent but he didn't push her farther on it. Looking back around at the boys doing her best to act like she just didn't confess her feelings to Aurae. She stopped at Chan noticing he was eyeing Changbin. She suddenly was aware that he was glaring at her from the corner of his eyes.

She cleared her throat before clapping her small hands together. "If everyone is done eating, I'll start cleaning." She stood to her feet, picking up her empty plate and glass. Everyone just nodded and stood. "Here, I'll help you." Lee Know spoke picking up his plate. Maeve held her hand up to stop him. "That's okay, I got it. This is part of my job after all." She spoke softly as she motioned for him to go with the others.

He set his plate in her hands before walking off. Everyone was scattered back in the living room. She was truly happy and blessed everyone was getting with Aurae. Well... almost everyone. Shaking her head from her thoughts and gathered the rest of the dishes. Placing them all in the sink in neat stacks before starting to throw all the trash away.

Washing the dishes and placing them on the drying rack, wiping down the table and counter tops before placing the rag on the corner of the sink. Flicking the light off and walking to the livingroom. Joining her floor buddy Hyunjin, laying her head on his legs. "You tired already Mae?" Aurae asked tapping her foot with hers. She was on couch sitting next to Chan. Maeve just closed her eyes. "You try taking care of eight boys with one of them having an attitude daily." She pinched the bridge of her nose, heavily implying Changbin being stubborn.

Aurae let out a shit eating laughing. "Well..You know what they say when a guy is mean to you." She could hear Aurae wiggling her eyebrows. "It means they like you." Maeve eyes immediately shot open as she sat up, staring at her. "MOON!" Maeve voice was loud, her face was a faint shade of red. Aurae let out her evil laugh. "Oh come on Mae, it's so obvious." Her tone was filled with sass.

Maeve face was bright red now, avoiding all eye contact was out of the question with everyone looking between her and Changbin. His signature 'tsk" could be heard as everyone looked at him now. "Your deadass wrong if you think I would like someone like her, she's nothing but a pain in the ass." His words cut her like glass. Just went she thought he was making progress. Her heart felt like it had just shattered into a million pieces.

Wanting nothing but to get up and run away, though she didn't. She forced herself to turn off emotions. Her glare was now empty as she looked at him. "Good, I wouldn't want someone childish like you to have feelings for me anyways." Her words were just as cold as his. A huff left his body as his arms stayed crossed. "Mae..." Aurae spoke as she leaned forward placing her hand on her shoulder. She didn't move or react to her presence. "Don't do this." Sliding off the couch to be closer to her.

"Mae, look at me." Aurae forcing her to look at her. Maeve face bared no emotion, her eyes were cold, almost dead. "Remember what happened last time?" Maeve eyes were filled with anger but also sadness. "Turn them back on, please." She pleaded with Maeve. Blinking a few tears away from that we're trying to leave her eyes. "Mae, I'm sorry." Tears were now falling from her eyes. The room was quiet, to quiet. 

"MaeMae, come on." Han was kneeled down in front of her holding her hands, pulling her to her feet. "Aurae, I think it's best if you go now." Chan spoke to her. She nodded her head at him. "Please take good care of her please." She pleaded with him holding tightly onto his hands. He gave her a weak smile. Once she was gone Chan had told Han to take Maeve to their room for the rest of the night.

Note: So this chapter got a little sad and dark fast, but things will be explained soon.