BEEF

Now playing "Rock the Boat "By Aaliyah

Alaina POV

I was enjoying my nap while listening to music but I heard yelling in the distance. I tried turning my music up to the point were I would be deaf in the future but I still heard the yelling. Sighing I got up and when to see what was happening down stairs.

I wasn't really surprised for who I was going to see yelling. Of course it was David and Jaylen. They always fighting any chance they get. I say they fight like a old married couple but don't let them hear me say that.

"Tf is y'all yelling for"I spoke unbothered to the situation. "He was be walking in my house disturbing my peace and eating my chips" Jaylen said. "Why you lie. I ain't afraid to deck you right here you heard you just mad your ugly "Dd said fighting back.

"You make me so mad sometimes. You got your own home and your own family to bother why you come over here" she said.

"Why y'all always beefing"I asked them grabbing some snacks out the pantry. "Ion know he just ruins my mood every time he comes around especially when your high"she said as the door opened.

"Oooh the girls are fighting" Ddot said walking into the room with notti and Jay. "Stfu"they said at the same time.

"Hey my heart" Jay said as he walked up to me hugging me. "Heyyy"I said back. "I'm tired"notti said sitting on the couch. "Y'all got any snacks" he asking stated. "Hold on- yeah I got some snacks in my room take what you want. You to Darrian I got some Doritos" Jaylen said enturuping David.

"Thank you" they both said walking up the stairs. "So what you wanna do" Justin asked me. "I was taking a nap but these two bums were being loud so I came down stairs to see what they were doing before they get physical" I said walking up the stairs with Jay.

"You wanna go to the Deil Park Mall or whatever cause I'm not trying to be stuck in the house all day" he said sitting at my desk chair.

"Yeah we can go to the mall I need some new shoes some shirts pants shorts dresses and bathroom essentials" I said getting up to change. "Alright bet go change" He said going on his phone.

10 MINUTES LATER

Her outfit: