THE GENIUS side track 2.1

Começar do início

Khaotung watched how he pulled First closer, how he wrapped his arms around his waist, how his eyes were fixed on First's lips. Without knowing why, he clenched his fist around his glass.

The guy slid his hand inside First's shirt from behind and that's when Khaotung had enough. Abandoning his glass on the table, he went towards them. Snatching First from that guy and dragged him outside that mess.

" Khao! what the fuck! leave me! You are hurting my wrist Khao. LEAVE!! " yanking his hand out from Khaotung's grip. First massaged his wrist as he looked at Khao with a confused yet annoyed face. " What was that? Did you the one who was excited to go here? More excited than me?"

" Don't wanna anymore. Let's go home." That made First scoff. Scoff in a way that he couldn't believe Khaotung just now. He was already drunk, so he too didn't know what he was thinking. " You are always like this. You always want everybody to do just like how you like. You never care about anyone. You never see how others care about you. HOW I CARE ABOUT YOU. "

First never wanted to accept this but he knew he liked Khaotung. He liked him ever since Khaotung saved his life from drowning in grade 8. But was too afraid to confess. Same old reason, he didn't wanted their friendship to get destroyed just because of his stupid feelings.

But little did he knew how Khaotung felt about him. How just now how much he wanted to fuck him and make him his. How his blood boiled while watching that guy flirt with Him.

" oh please. He was clinging to your drunk ass. If not for me, he would have taken you to a room by now to fuck your ass. I practically saved you. " Khao replied in rage making First push him away.

" You are a jerk Khao. And what if he did wanted to fuck me? How is that a problem to you? It's me whom he wants not you. If you are jealous then just say it. No need to do all these stupid shit. " First barked back.

Khaotung was already pretty drunk and First spitting shit at him was not working either. He clicked his tongue on the roof of his mouth in annoyance. And before thinking twice he paced towards First, held his face with both of his hands.

Pressing his lips on his. He didn't cared if he forced himself on First right now. His mind was already not working properly. Khaotung slipped one of his hand around First's waist. Pulling his body and keeping him close to his own body.

First was surprised but he too didn't wasted a second to respond to that kiss.

After a nice heated make out session for 2 whole minutes. Both pulled away, breathing heavily as they looked away from each other. Probably Embarrassed. Few minutes passed by, they were still recovering from what happened just now.

" ahem. Um,... let's just head home. I- ... i will drop you off. " Khaotung broke the silence. First agreed and they both made their way back home with a thick layer of awkwardness between them.

[ How would they break this awkwardness between them now? Will any of them ever be able to tell the other that he likes him too?? ]

_________________________________________

THE GENIUS side track 2.1

Hii everyone! Thank you sm for joining in! This is the end of side track episode 2.1 but don't forget to follow @thaiblenthu for updates of the next episodes and the side track episodes as well!

I really hope you liked the story so far. Feel free to leave your thoughts in comments!! Any place i lack in and you want me to improve in, don't hesitate to tell me!!

Until then, see you with the next episode in few days 💞

[ @/thnwtlvrr on insta ]