I call Chat Noir and Ladybug lands next to me. I wave and she waves back "Chat Noir! What the hell is going on?" I ask him over the phone "You know I'm innocent don't you m'lady?" he says "Chat Noir! No time for your little games! This is serious!" I shout through the phone "I'm going to find the real culprit and save my tail! I'll ge-"

He gets cut off by a helicopter nose and a voice saying "Give yourself up, Cat Noir!" he hangs up and I look at Ladybug. "Do you really think it was him?" Ladybug ask "Are you serious? Of course it wasn't him." I say and start to look around. Ladybug gets a call.

"Huh? Cat Noir, where are you?" Ladybug speaks, but I can't hear Chat. "Who?" she ask.
Ladybug: "I'm not getting you." she looks at me confused "Well? Tell me where you are." she says "Uhh, Cat? Cat!" she says and looks at her phone.

"What happened?" I ask. "I have literally no idea." she stops "Cmon." she says and I follow behind her. When we are running I get a call. "Ladybug, hurry up. I've caught the impostor at Théo Barbot's workshop." "We'll  there in thirty seconds." I say "Don't come here, Ladybug! It's a trap!" I hear and look at Ladybug and shrug.

We arrive at the workshop and enter through the top. I see a Chat Noir push another Chat Noir down. "There you are!" Chat Noir says. "Wow, he looks just like you Chat Noir, details and everything!" I say.

"That's because I am me!" the other Chat Noir says. "Where's the akuma?" I ask Chat Noir. "In his ring of course." Chat says. In the corner of my eye I see a moth mask appear on Chats face. I reach for Chat and start to whisper, "Chat what did you do?" I ask "Wolf you know it's me?" he ask "No crap. I'll get you out of these chains," I say "But just in case ask him about our love." he wiggles his eyebrows "Because maybe you don't believe it's me." he says.

Turn around and get close to the fake Chat Noir. "Chat, you didn't tell him about our little secret?" I put my hands on his chest "Did you?" I ask flirty. "Uh- n-no." he says "That's good, but... we don't have any secrets! Copycat!" I back up and kick him in the stomach.

"I love you Ladybug!" he says, "Uh- how old are you?" I ask "Uh-" he says but I use my staff to hit him. "I'm way better than this mangy alley cat!" he shouts. "Sorry, but liars are losers. Cat Noir may annoy us to pieces, but he's never lied to us." Ladybug says "Thank for the compliment, I think?" Chat says.

"If I can't have you, then nobody will! Cataclysm!" he says running after Chat. "Okay! Let's wrap this up!" I tell them and grab Chats chains and step in front of him before he got touched. The chains disintegrate and I kick Copy Chat into a wall.

"Excellent job m'lady." he winks at me "Where's his akuma?" I ask "It's a photo in his pocket! Let's make it snappy!" he says "Hah! Your going to change back before me!" Copy Cat says. Chat Noir and him start to fight. "Lucky Charm!" Ladybug uses her power.

"A spoon. Really?" I ask and she shrugs. I join Chat Noir and Copy Chat. "Dang he's pretty good." I say hitting Copy Cat with my staff. "Hey! No need to rub it in!" Chat say. "I told you I was better than him!" Copy Cat says.

I grab Chats staff that fell onto the floor. "But we're better than the both of you!" I say referring to Ladybug and I. Ladybug grabs one of the Chats arm. "Hey it's me!" Chat says. "He's lying! I'm the real one here!" Copy Cat says. "Y'all are getting annoying!" I say and I pounce on Copy Cat. Ilift his hand up showing her had more pads than Chat. "Yeah right." I scoff and throw Copy Cat into a corner. I give Chat his staff.

"Chat Noir! Scratch attack!" Ladybug says "Gladly, I love a good cat fight! Meow!" he pounces on Copy Cat.

"Wolverine! Your staff!" Ladybug says and I toss my staff to her. Ladybug made a fishing rod, "Time to go akuma fishing!" she says and grabs Copy Cat with her rod. I see the picture and grab it. I rip it, "No more evil doing for you  little akuma!" I open my yo-yo "It's time to de-evilize!" I catch the akuma. "Gotcha!" I open my yo-yo and a purified butterfly comes out. "Bye bye little butterfly!" I say.

"Miraculous Ladybug!" Ladybug fixes all the damage that was done. Théo turns to normal. "Pound it!" We say, Chats ring beeps. "Gotta go!" Chat says "Yeah me too." I wave bye to Ladybug. Me and Chat go our separate ways.

I went home and waited for Adrien to call me, usually after akuma attacks he does. I shrug it off and get ready for bed.

In the morning I get ready for school, I look at Zinna who's still sleeping on my pillow. I pick her up carefully and hold her like a baby, until she wakes up. I hear her yawn. "Morning sleepy head." I giggle. I grab her mini toothbrush and hand it to her. She grabs it and I put very little toothpaste on it.

When I'm done I pack berries for Zinna and put them in my bag. I get in the car and arrive at school. I step out of the car and see Adrien. "Adrien!" I shout running to him. "Hey everything okay?" I ask "Yeah I couldn't find my phone." he says, "Oh. Maybe you'll find it in class." I say crossing my arms with his.

Adrien comes back into the room. His bag falls down. "Adrien it's right there." I point to the phone that fell from inside the bag. "I swear I checked there a million times." he says.

"Dude maybe you need a time off. How about the movies? Y/n you should come!" Nino says "Im down." I say and put Adrien's stuff in his bag "Mind if a few friends tag along?" Alya ask. "Sure!" Nino says.

*~*~*~*

How you enjoyed! I might be a little short because my phones acting up, also please tell me if I made any mistakes thank you!

Bug out!

1775 words.