Chapter 1

Ruby

"Come on, Ruby, you never go out with me," Lena whined. "Live a little, babygirl!" I rolled my eyes at my best friend.

"Live a little, says the vampire," I groaned.

"Haha, Miss Smartypants," she quipped. "Seriously though, between uni and work, I never get to see you anymore. You need a night out, and I know the perfect place." The look on her face made me nervous and excited all at once. I gave her a questioning look. "It's called Lair," she grinned, "It's owned by three dragon shifters and lots of folks go there. It is a perfect place for you to cut loose safely. Come on, Ruby, please," she batted her eyelashes at me and I relented.

"Fine, but if you leave me alone, I'll never speak to you again," I huffed.

"Yay!" she squealed so loudly I thought my ears would bleed. "Now, we gotta find you a better outfit," she said, dragging me to her closet as I groaned.

Three hours later, we stepped out of our Uber and quickly made our way past the line as several other people waiting glared at us. Lena whispered something to the bouncer and he laughed loudly, then undid the velvet rope, letting us in easily. He didn't even card us. Lena tugged me along behind her into the hazy lounge. Music filled the room with a heavy bass that seemed to vibrate my entire body. "Two Patron shots!" she hollered at the hunky bartender as she bounced to the music. He flirted with her as she passed on to me. "To a night to remember," she yelled over the music and we threw back the shots, both coughing at the burn of the tequila. "Fuck, now I remember why I prefer blood," she giggled. Taking my hand once again, she dragged me to the crowded dance floor. The laser lights cut through the haze as we began dancing. Soon we were grinding against each other as strangers' bodies pressed against us.

Somehow we ended up against a wall as Lena pinned me between her arms, her lips devouring mine as I rode her thigh. I whined when she pulled away. Her eyes were shining with a red glare as she grinned, fangs fully exposed, "Come on. I want to show you the basement." My head was foggy as I agreed and followed her down a darkened staircase. The music from upstairs was muted down here, instead, the air was filled with moans, grunts, and screams of passion, and the haze seemed to be even thicker down here. Each time I took a deep breath, my chest burned and my head swam.

Lena finally stopped at a row of leather stools and pointed to a dimly lit stage. My eyes bulged when I saw a man dressed in a pair of leather pants, his face covered with a mask, whipping a woman. She was moaning and begging for more as he granted her request. Then he dropped the whip and unbuckled his pants, he quickly slammed his cock inside of her. She screamed as he fucked her violently. I felt my thighs clench at the sight. I became acutely aware of a large body pressing against mine.

"Are you enjoying the show, little jewel?" a deep voice breathed against my neck. My entire body felt like it had been shocked when his hands gripped my hips. He let out a low growl, "Fuck." I leaned against his chest as if it were the most natural thing in the world. His lips descended on my neck, licking and nipping at my skin as I ground my hips against his. I could feel his immense erection pressing into my ass as he gripped my chin and directed my vision to the scene ahead. The man was now holding the woman's head as he filled her mouth, his legs slightly bent as he forced her to take every inch of his cock. I let out a low moan at the sight. I was so turned on and it felt like my clit was pulsing. "I can smell your arousal," the man growled. Then he quickly spun me around slamming his lips to mine as I squeaked in surprise. It was a demanding kiss, and hot as fuck. My arms wrapped around his neck and I felt a surge of warmth flood into my mouth, quickly spreading through my body, and moaned. "Hmmm, such a good girl," the man purred as he pulled away.

I whimpered at the loss of contact but was quickly engulfed in a new set of arms as a second and third man sandwiched me between them. I didn't even object as their hands and mouths started exploring my body. Their lips felt so good against my burning skin. "Please," I whimpered, not even knowing what I was begging for. When I felt one of the men tug at my panties, then run his tongue up my slit, I almost fell to the floor. I couldn't believe this was happening. Hell, I'd only kissed one person in my life, and now I'm making out with three hot as fuck men, one of which has his tongue shoved inside my pussy. The first man I'd kissed stood watching intently as the one ate me out while the third was grinding against my ass, grabbing my hand and using it to begin stroking his cock that had sprung free from his pants.

The man on his knees looked up at me with the bluest eyes I'd ever seen. They seemed to shine despite the haze-filled room. My mouth was open as I gripped his hair, moving my hips greedily in response to his attention. He sucked and pulled hard on my clit as I felt his fingers curl inside, hitting my G-spot again and again. "Oh fuck!" I cried out as the strongest orgasm I've experienced hit, and my knees buckled as I slid down the third man's body, to my knees. I have no idea what possessed me, but now being eye-level with his impressive cock, I stuck my tongue out and licked it. I was fascinated with the way it bounced, reacting so vigorously to the slightest touch. Gripping it with my hand, I began licking and sucking until the man pushed forward, his cock filling my mouth. I felt hands along my back and breasts from the other two men, but I was too focused on the man in my mouth. His hand gripped my hair as he began to pump quickly. I did my best to keep up but found myself gagging occasionally as he became more excited. He was swearing and groaning when he suddenly shook and I felt a rush of fluid fill my mouth, just then realizing he'd cum in my mouth as a flood of liquid filled my own core and ran down my thighs.

I swallowed quickly and whimpered when he tugged me up by my hair, his lips crashing against mine, and then he buried his face in the crook of my neck. I screamed when I felt a surge of pain.

He fucking bit me.

When he pulled back, he looked mortified, his green eyes filled with angst. I tried to say something but felt like I was being wrapped in cotton as everything went black.

Author's Notes:  A new OG, my lovelies.  Let me know what you think :)