We sat there for a few more hours until Val came home then she asked for my help making dinner.
"So how long were you here waiting for me?"
About four hours.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry"
Chill it's fine.
"Your not mad at me?"
No I'm not, now what are we cooking good looking?
"I was thinking chicken, rice and broccoli."
Sounds good.
We began cooking and half way through I was grabbed from behind.
"Wifey"
Hubby!
"I missed you!"
I missed you two not let go I have to finish cooking.
Okay.
He sat at the kitchen table watching us and soon enough the food was done.
We set out four plates and served the guys and ourselves before sitting down to eat.
"I love you Valary but there is no way in hell you mad this chicken!" Matt said
"It was Brooklyn"
"I think I'm going to have to marry you for real!" Syn shouted.

I laughed at the two men before eating my own dinner.
We laughed and talked and the guys had seconds and thirds and fourths.

My phone began to ring and it said "creative"
Hang on guys I have to take this.

Me: hey mark!

Mark: we need you back on TV.

Me: why is everything okay?

Mark: no it isn't the fans aren't reacting to the storylines that great so we want you to come back and just be you... The badass.

Me: will do where are we next?

Mark: New York think you can make out here by Monday?

Me: yes that's fine I'll see you in a few days.

Mark: okay bye bye.

I hung up the phone and the they all stared at me.
"So what's going on?"
I'll be back on Raw next week!
The cheered and congratulated me.
"So are you excited!" Matt asked.
Next to breaking hearts breaking jaws is my best quality!
"I think you just broke my heart" Syn said excusing himself from the table.
"Go and get him" Val said.

I nodded before following him out the door.

What's up?
"I'm sad I don't want you to leave me"
But Syn I have to go back to work WWE is my home.
"I know I know I just won't have a girl best friend anymore."
Yes you will I I'm going to be there no matter what and on my days off I'll come to visit.
"I love you wifey"
I love you too know lets go back inside.
"Yea"

We walked back into the kitchen hand and hand.
"I swear you two are perfect for each other" Matt said.
"I've been trying to tell her" Val said.

"Nah we're just friends" Syn said.

We are just friends and I think I'm done with relationships for a while.
"Your too hot to be single Brook" Syn said.
Thanks, but I think it's time for me to go I'm tired.
"Bye bye lil bit" Matt said.
"Bye babe" Val said.
Syn kissed my head "bye love" I turned away and he slapped my ass.
Ow!
They laughed and I ran out the door.

Life is going to be different without them. I sighed before starting the car up and pulling out of the drive way.
-
-
-
A few days had passed and it was now time for me to catch a flight to Chicago, "ugh" I really hate long flights this is going to be the death of me.

After a few hours of making sure I had everything I was off to the airport.

Val: promise to call me or Matt everyday?
Me: I promise.
Val: promise to FaceTime Syn whenever you can?
Me: I promise.
Val: promise to become divas champion again?
Me: oh hell yes!
Val: then your ready I'll miss you.
Me: I'll be back home on my off days.
Val: okay well I've got to go Matt is waiting for me.
Me: okay bye.
I hung up the phone before boarding the plane I took out my beats and blasted Avenged... This is going to be a long flight.
-
-
-
Later on after my flight I made it to my hotel room, tonight was Raw and I knew exactly what to do.
It's only 2:30 and Raw doesn't start for a few more hours, I decided on sleep because it's like a human fast forward button.
When I woke up I quickly grabbed my gear and headed for the arena.
The time was now 9:30 and the divas go on In ten minutes.
Surprise, surprise Naomi has another title shot, I rolled my eyes and began getting ready to go out.
My gear was leather short shorts, a black bra with a netted tank top over it, fishnets and fishnet gloves and my black wrestling boots.
As I watched Naomi dominate Nikki it looked as if she was trying to end the match.
So I took off running to gorilla position and every person I passed by yelled my name.
"What can I do for you?" The tech guy asked.
Cut the lights and turn them back on in 30 seconds.
"You got it" he cut the lights and I took off running, I know that Tamina went down because of her voice.
I slid under the bottom rope and took both Nikki and Naomi out with a double clothesline.
When the lights turned back on I had the divas title belt hoisted over my head. I didn't stop there I crawled under the bottom rope and backed up the ramp with the divas title belt.
If Nikki wanted it she had to come and get it.. Hmm the first ever diva to steel the title I'm going to call this the heist of the century.