After breakfast Viserra used the servants' corridor to get to the kitchens, she stood there for a time trying to find the courage to open the great wooden door. Eventually she did and went inside, welcomed by the warm smell of spice and roast pig. 

She walked in confidently walking straight to the head chef Mora, "Hello again!" she said brightly. 

Mora turned to her and looked bewildered for a moment before bowing her head. "Your highness, it's an honor". Viserra cringed at the formality. 

"Come now Mora surely we have moved past these formalities." she said. The woman gave her an incredulous look before saying "How may I be of service Princess Viserra?". 

"I'd like your daughter Nadia, to accompany me to King's Landing". Mora's eyes widened in surprise "My...Princess I-".

"As my handmaiden" Viserra interrupted. To which the woman looked even more bewildered. "Princess...I am not sure, my Nadia's never been away from me". 

"I promise you" Viserra began "That she will be looked after, but I need someone I can trust Mora.". Mora nodded solemnly. 

As if on cue Nadia walked in the Kitchens with a stern look on her face. Upon seeing Viserra her whole demeanor changed. "Nadia!" Viserra said excitedly.

The elder girl let out a squeal as she ran to Viserra and hugged her tightly. "Oh I am so glad your here, everything's so fucking boring.". Viserra giggled at Nadia's words.  

"Nadia" Mora hissed "Not in front of the Princess". Nadia rolled her eyes dramatically. Viserra quickly told Nadia what she said to her mother and the girl seemed to get more and more excited. 

"Yes. Yes yes yes! Of course, I'll do whatever you need Vis". Viserra grinned at her new handmaiden's words. She looked to Mora for her approval. The old woman sighed deep and heavy, "Fine, since you both are so damn stubborn.". 

The girls squealed in delight as Viserra embraced Mora, she chuckled as she patted Viserra's head softly. "You are likely the sweetest Princess I have ever seen girl.". Viserra blushed profusely. She turned to Nadia trying to contain her excitement "Meet me in my chambers in an hour, I'll help you pack and fill you in". Nadia nodded eagerly and thanked Viserra again. The Princess bid them both goodbye and left the Kitchens. Though Viserra was exhausted from what happened last night she still had a few more things to do in the Driftmark castle. 

Viserra walked towards Jace and Luke's room where two guards were stationed at the ready. Although she did not like having to deal with the guards she was happy that all of them were being looked after now, Viserra recalled seeing another two guards posted outside Helaena's rooms as well. 

"Pardon me Ser's, I would like to see my nephews.". Viserra stated, she was surprised at the authority of her own voice. One of the guards, a young man with dark hair nodded and stepped aside, allowing her to pass. Viserra walked inside tentatively, she regretted her words yesterday and she worried that the boys would hate her just like their mother did. 

"Jace? Luke?" Viserra called out as both of them turned to her. Luke looked towards the floor hiding away from her gaze while Jace glared openly at her. 

"What do you want aunt?" Jace asked coldly, Viserra was shocked to hear such coldness in his voice. The very same Jace who use to chase her around in the gardens of the Keep, who would sit and talk with her for hours about his dragon Vermax. 

"I came to say goodbye, I do not know when we will next see one another.". Jace grumbled and stood from his bed walking past her. Before he left the room he threw Viserra one final glance "Goodbye." he said and left.