Meet Dante Sinclair

Dante is not your ordinary hell-born demon. No, he was created when a demon gave a human her blood to save the human's life. Months went by as the human began to notice a strange mass growing in his stomach. He waited as more months passed, and soon the human woke up screaming out in pain as his stomach bulged before his skin began to rip.

Human: What the hell!? <He screams out in more pain as his stomach rips open and an infant can be seen lying on the Human's bed. The human takes a moment to heal, watching his stomach heal from giving birth> What the hell? Is it men that give birth in hell? That was terrible. <He watches the baby as he cries> A boy... wait I never had sex with anybody here, just what's going on- <He is interrupted as the baby cries out a blood-curdling scream making the human cover his ears in pain and annoyance> Okay you're dead <He quickly grabs the baby and with one throw he throws the baby out of the window and into the dumpster down below> I'm not taking care of that thing.

A demon could be seen walking past the dumpster when he saw the baby fall from the window and into the dumpster, he approached the dumpster and gazed inside looking at the newborn squirming, the demon then smiled seeing that the baby had survived the fall and was still crying. He takes the infant from the dumpster and begins walking down the street, walking underneath a lamppost to get a better look at the infant.

Alastor: Now, now child. You may stop crying; I will take care of you until you are strong enough to get your revenge. 

{10 years later}

A young man could be seen leaping from rooftop to rooftop, he stops after a while before hearing his phone ring, he then looks at his obsidian-colored phone, looking at the screen a photo of the Radio Demon could be seen with "Father" underneath. The boy smiles as he picks up the phone.

Boy: Hey Dad, what's up? 

Alastor: Dante, my boy! I have a special surprise for you.

Dante: Is it a trip to Lu-lu land?

Alastor: Better than that place, we'll be introducing ourselves to Charlette Morningstar.

Dante: The Princess of Hell? What's the occasion for?

Alastor: Have you watched the picture show recently?

Dante: Now that you've mentioned it, yeah, I have. Charlie had a grand opening of her rehab hotel.

Alastor: Bingo, come on over so we can introduce ourselves. This could be a great opportunity to gain more power for yourself.

Dante: Hmm, alright I'll be there soon.

Alastor: Splendid! I can't wait to see you here!

Dante: Whatever <Smiles with an eyeroll> See ya soon <Ends the call and begins making his way over to Alastor>

Dante lands next to Alastor before looking at him.

Dante: So, this is the hotel, huh? 

Alastor: Yup, but first... Have you done the deed?

Dante: I haven't found him yet. But I know I will, eventually he will surface. He can't hide forever. 

Alastor: I know you will, it is inevitable. I want to test your dimension hopping. See where it takes you and what adventures you go through. 

Dante: Alright, I'll be sure to text you everything that has happened. <He closes his eyes to focus on the void, he then opens his eyes looking at Alastor with a smile, Dante then blinks as his vision turns into nothingness> 

A/N: Now to explain his appearance, powers, and abilities.

Mortal Form

Height: Average Height for a 14 y/o.

Skin Tone: White (Ghostly Pale)

Hair Length, Type, and Color: Medium Length, Straight, Black hair.

Body Type: Lean Body build, but despite this, he is very strong.

Eye Color: White Sclera with Crimson Irises.

True Form

Height: Increases to 8.9 Feet tall.

Skin Tone: Red

Hair Length, Type, and Color: Medium length, Straight, White hair.

Body Type: Muscular with toned muscles. 

Eye Color: Inverted (Crimson sclera with White Irises).

Powers

-Demonic Physiology: Despite his human-like appearance, Dante's physiology is much greater than that of a regular human. Making him stronger, faster, more durable, and many other aspects taken into account.

-Shadow Manipulation: Dante can manipulate shadows to form constructs for defensive, offensive, and traversal purposes. He can also shapeshift to a degree. 

-Soul Reading: He can read one's soul, enabling him to sense their intentions and emotions, and if he focuses on them, can sense their location.

-Soul Absorption/Dealing: By making a deal, Dante can increase his overall power and strength. He is limited though because he is half demon and half human. Making him a half-mortal and half-sinner demon.

-Dimensional Blink: Dante can use the void, much like Alastor can, but to take it up a step further, he can travel between dimensions using the void by "blinking" He can blink into and out of existence at will. 

Abilities (Skills)

-Master Martial Artist: While in Hell, Dante has dedicated himself to learning every form of martial arts. Allowing him to execute precise and powerful strikes.

-Weapon Proficiency: Dante is skilled in the use of a wide range of weapons, including swords, daggers, and throwing weapons. He can also use ranged weapons with deadly accuracy. 

-Survivalist: Thanks to his experience in Hell, Dante has developed excellent survival skills, enabling him to adapt to different environments and overcome hazardous situations.