"Make sense?" I ask and she nods. "Okay but that's so cool!" she says "Alya!" I slap my hand on my head. "I do not want to talk about it anymore." I groan at the thought. We walk out the school and see Ms. Mendeleiev picking up trash with red and blue hand cuffs.

I run up to her "Ms. Mendeleiev what are you doing?" I ask "There was this big robot guy! I can't stop!" She says. "I'm gonna head home!" I tell Marinette and Alya. I run into an alleyway. "Zinna full moon!" I say and transform.

I see a robot walk inside the school. I use my staff to set foot on the roof. I see him shoot someone and the guy starts to run laps. I jump down. "Who are you?" I ask holding my staff and yo-yo for defense.

"I am Rogercop." he says "Roger?" I ask. "No, Rogercop." he says. "Oh same thing!" I shout and run after him. When I reach him he just punches me and a fly into a wall.

I groan in pain. I open my eyes to see that he was gone. "Shit." I whisper. I try to get up but I feel something on my legs. "Seriously?" I ask myself. I try and pull of the rock on my leg. I grab my staff and call Ladybug.

"Hello?" Ladybug says through the phone. "Hey Lb... Do you know where the Collage Françoise Dupont?" I ask, "Uh- I think so, what's up?" she ask "Well I was trying to fight Rogercop an-" "Wait who's Rogercop?" she ask "Oh there's a villain on the lose, anyways I was trying to fight him but he punched me into a wall and now I'm stuck." I say grunting trying to get the rock off my leg.

"Ok, Ill be there in a second." she says and hangs up. I grab my staff and extend it. I put it under the rock and I push my staff down. "Cmon!" I shout. It lifts up and I pull my leg from under. I sigh in relief and I see Ladybug. She holds her hand out and I take it.

"When did you get out?" she asks "Like a minute ago." I tell her. I see Rogercop. "There!" I point to the office. We run towards Rogercop. "Ladybug, Wolverine. Paris has a new righter of wrong. Your services are no longer required." he turns to us and shoots lasers at us.

"We can't let you go around accusing everyone of every little wrongdoing!" Ladybug says, as we both dodge the lasers coming at us. "Mr. Rogercop, I need your help." Chloe barges into the office.

I see the mayor leaving and Rogercop goes after him. "Hey! Get back here!" Chloe pouts "Chloe, not now he's a villain for crying out loud! Stay out of this!" I say and me and Ladybug run after Rogercop.

I use my yo-yo to wrap it around Rogercop but he grabs the yo-yo and throws it to the wall, and me flying with it. Once I land on the wall I groan. "Again?" I close my eyes in pain. "Why does it always happen to me?" I ask. I get up slowly and walk to the entrance. Ladybug runs to help me. "You okay?" she ask. "Yup." I say and run to Rogercop about to shoot the mayor with the lasers.

I try to stop him but before I do, Chat Noir does. "You are disturbing justice, Chat Noir. You're going to pay for this." Rogercop says in a robot voice. "You can add bodily harm to the charges!" I say landing next to Chat Noir.

We both dodge the lasers coming at us and I see Chat Noir trying to attack Rogercop, but he gets thrown into a trash can. I wince, "Ooh." I whisper and run to Chat Noir. "You okay Chat?" I ask and help him out.

"Yeah." he says rubbing his head. "Listen! You're Sabri-" I stop because Chat Noir is still holding my hand. I snatch my hand away and continue "Listen! You're Sabrina's dad, and a good cop! Don't let the evil person who gave you these powers make an evil cop out of you!" I tell Rogercop, a moth mask comes upon his face.

"Justice must prevail in the streets of Paris!" he says, I see Rogercop shooting at Ladybug, Ladybug's yo-yo wraps around Rogercop but Rogercop flings her into the school court.