The Arguments (Between Yeat, and Play-Boi Carti)

Most of the arguments with the statements.. "Yeat is better, or Play-Boi Carti is better!" 

The debate i am using to state the arguments: https://ktt2.com/is-yeat-a-better-rapper-than-carti-32507667 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, the debates between if Yeat or Play-Boi Carti has been happening for a long time now. In one comment on the link, the person we will name E, stated that Play-Boi Carti is the GOAT. The person with the username "llama" stated that "Yeat was way better, no offense to Carti Stan's." One comment also hated Yeat which is the person under the user of "Cherry wine" proceeded to state that Yeat had a "trash" voice, and absolutely had no charisma. They also stated users only just listen to Yeat just for his beats. They also stated that Play-Boi Carti could make a great song even with trash beats, and also said his charisma was a 10. On that same day that person responded, one person under the name of "felli_verada" stated that that was false about Yeat. These arguments have been happening for who knows how long now, and most people say that Play-Boi Carti is more original, meanwhile saying Yeat is just a copier of him. Which isn't true because Yeat got inspired by Carti.

(Me personally)

I personally believe Yeat is way better than Carti. I'm just stating the truth. His beats are far on WAY more better than Carti's, in my opinion. Yeat is NOT A COPIER, he just got inspired by him, that's all. Don't ATTACK ME, Carti Stans. <33