Chapter Five: A Nose Bleed

It was quite unexpected to see Sikorsky literally get kidnapped before Y/n's eyes. But it was weird to see the person kidnapping him wasn't even in the tournament.

Y/n thought it was Hanayama for a second but when she looked closer and it was someone else. But this was not Y/n fight to finish so she simply shrugged and continued to walk away.

It was most likely close to midnight when Y/n got home. But she didn't let her get to her since she wasn't yet tired. So once she entered the house and took her shoes off, she went to her room. And went to her desk before opening her laptop.

She did things like watch movies, read and such, but soon or later she fell asleep.

[————————————————————————-]

The next day was like the rest. Y/n walked through the streets of Japan. Trying to find something to do.

Until she spotted a small bakery. And the treats displayed through the window looked irresistible. So she did the most reasonable thing and walked inside. Immediately embracing the amazing smell of the different snacks.

Y/n then went up the cashier, ordering the treats that she would like the most. "Uh, yea...I'll have F/t and also this." She said before the cashier nodded.

Once she got her bag of treats, she couldn't help but dig into the bag before reaching out with a donut. Taking a bite and enjoying the taste.

"Is the donut really that good?" A familiar voice asked from beside Y/n. But only because It was Leroy. He had startled her, but she remained as calm as she could be.

"It really is." Y/n nodded as she continued to take bites from it. "Jeez, I came here to fight, not watch you eat." He replied with an annoyed look. With a side of disgust.

Y/n contemplated on giving him a donut to leave her alone. But they were really tasty. So this was like a life of death situation. But finally she made up her mind. Deciding to donate a treat of hers.

So she opened the bag and dug out a random treat before offering it to Leroy. Making him confused. "What the heck are you trying to do?" Leroy exclaimed with a angry tone before making a swift movement. Kicking the treat out of Y/n's hand, before smearing it into the ground with the heel of his foot.

"Like I said, I'm here to fight. If you were listening, you would know that there are no rules or exceptions. You fight when you have to fight." Leroy explained as he gave an annoyed snare.

"I was listening, actually." Y/n replied making Leroy angrier than he already was. "Okay then, Smartass. Let's see what your made of." He said before getting into a fighting position.

As did Y/n. They both stared at the other one, waiting for the other to strike first. Y/n couldn't strike first, that was the first rule of Aiki. And because Aiki was mostly for defense, so most of the techniques required the enemy to make the first step.

So it was quite awkward. But soon Leroy got impatient and charged forward. Making Y/n quickly block the attack by swiftly going forward, going under the punch. Before taking that as an opportunity to sweep his feet, making him fall onto his back.

Then Leroy quickly recovered and kicked his feet forward, kicking Y/n in the jaw with his heel. Making her back away, allowing her to become vulnerable. So Leroy took his chance and punched her stomach. "Your weaker than I thought." Leroy said as he chuckled to himself.

Approaching Y/n but she wasn't going down to easily, so she quickly kicked his stomach with her whole foot before round house kicking his head.

"Oh, so now she decides fight back." Leroy cackled before looking at the blood coming from the sides of her mouth. And finally, as Y/n spat the blood out, Leroy had swiftly blocked Y/no's attacked and kneed her stomach and just kept catching her off guard.

The fight kept going on like that, Y/n sometimes getting in a few punches. And so soon, from how blurry Y/n's eyesight had became, Leroy had doom disappeared. And she was left there to think. She had lost. The second day of the tournament.

So she got back up to her feet, wiping the blood from her mouths and sighed at the smushed bag of treats. So she picked up her phone and headphones before playing music. Hoping to walk the pain off.

As she walked home. Trying to ignore the many judging looks from the people who passed by her. Y/n only tried to wipe the blood away. Looking down at the pavement.

Until she passed by at Baki's high school. Which had police cars surrounding it for some type of reason. So as nosy as Y/n was, she approached the school. Seeing Baki and...Shibukawa?

What was he doing here?

Walking by, with her hands shoved into the pockets of her jacket. Y/n walked towards Shibukawa.

The cops walking away, making Shibukawa confused to see Miklan.

"Where did you come from?" Shibukawa joked. Putting his hands on his hips, lightening Y/n's mood.

"I just threw hands with Leroy. And I lost. I think he broke my nose." Y/n replied as she touched it, wiping the blood from her nose.

"Well, you could learn from your mistakes, it only makes you stronger." Shibukawa said as a person from the group of paramedics approached Y/n.

Lending her help with the bleeding nose. Making her end up with a bandage that covered a cut Leroy made. Making her look quite silly. But she had to wear it, in order to help her broken nose.

"You look quite goofy." Shibukawa commented as he approached Y/n.

"I noticed." Y/n replied, lightly chuckling.

"So what happened here?" Y/n questioned.

"I was hoping to get revenge on Yanagi for what he did, and I found him at Baki's school. So it turned into a two versus one match. And we still lost. Baki had lost consciousness, forgetting to fight." Shibukawa explained.

"Doesn't he use that way of the void technique thing fighting style?" Y/n asked as Shibukawa simply nodded.