"Copy that." Rick nodded.

"Newhouse, you bring the k-12 saw. Tony, Capp, jaws and cutters." Ana listed off, quickly, pausing as her husband's phone buzzed with an incoming text.

"Got it, Captain." Capp assured.

The brunette ignored him in favor of leaning forwards to peer over Kelly's shoulder. He had three new messages from Brittany, each one growing more frantic than the last.

"Stay focused!" The Lieutenant yelled, adding onto his wife's instructions while simultaneously tossing his phone down onto the dash in front of him.

They arrived on scene a few moments later and the couple raced over to their Battalion Chief who was staring up at the cabin of the helicopter. It looked mostly intact but was teetering dangerously on the edge of the building. The older man wasted no time before reaching up to activate his radio.

"Okay, everybody listen up. I want a full evacuation. Every one of these buildings got to be checked out and emptied out right now. Designate that area for triage. Benson, stay with me. The rest of Squad 3, I want you to get on top of that building. Secure the fuselage. Check for survivors." He ordered.

"Right away, Chief." Kelly nodded, rushing back over to their crew.

"Cruz, bring Severide the aerial." Matt ordered.

"Matty." Ana called, stopping him from racing off as well.

"Yeah." The blond inquired, stopping so she could catch up.

"We've got smoke and fuel coming out of that building." The brunette pointed towards the structure the helicopter was balancing atop of. "I need you to get everybody out and then locate where that rotor went, see what kind of damage it did."

"Yes, ma'am." The Truck Lieutenant turned to his crew the second she had finished speaking. "Nobody's on anybody's hip today. Everyone needs to step up. Herrmann, Otis, find that rotor. Everyone else, follow me.

"All right, let's go." Herrmann urged, rushing off with the elevator man right behind him.

*A Few Minutes Later*

"Hey, Ana, I got a pilot and two passengers alive and well. That's the good news. Bad news is, I don't know how much time we got up here. This roof seems really unstable." Kelly reported via his radio.

"Just do what you can and report back." She replied, calmly. "We're right here if you need anything."

"Thanks." The Lieutenant murmured before going silent once more.

"Chief Boden!" A new yet familiar voice cried out, making him look over from the blueprints splayed out across the hood of his buggy.

"Ma'am, I'm gonna have to ask you to step back behind these lines and stay there." He spoke in a polite yet calm voice.

"I'm Kelly Severide's. . ." The blonde paused and quickly shook her head, looking borderline hysterical as she rushed to explain her presence on scene. "I'm Brittany. I'm so sorry, but I thought I heard his voice on your radio, and I really just- I need- I need to just-"

"You know what you need to do is you need to remove yourself from the area. . ." Chief placed a hand on her arm before guiding her back behind the yellow caution tape. ". . . And let my Squad Lieutenant do his job."

He returned to the Captain's side and she shot him a grateful look while reaching a hand up to her radio.

"Herrmann, what's your status?" Ana inquired.

"Looks like that dang rotor rolled all the way through the neighborhood like a wagon wheel, but I think we're closing in on it." He panted, sounding a little out of breath but she didn't really think too much of it at the moment