Chapter 2

Adele's POV

"No I refuse to play charades you guys always make fun out of me!" Exclaimed Xavier as he stood with his hands on his hips.

"Have you seen how you act them out?" Aphrodite asked him sarcastically while she raised her eyebrows at him.

"Yeah you'd make fun out of yourself to." Archer said and I couldn't help but chuckle at that but quickly covered it with a cough as David elbowed me gently,the smile on my face still remaining.

"You little shit!" He said and ran forward and put Archer in a headlock while the rest laughed at the two.

"Language!" I said with a smile on my face watching my boys.

"Get off your brother." David said with a smile of his own.

"Yeah you really going to beat a teenager up?" Romeo asked with a look on his face that said seriously.

"Yeah dunk him in the pool." Diana said nonchalantly as she looked through our games that we had.

"NO!" David exclaimed and gave his little girl a look.

"Do it tomorrow." Harper said as she obviously sided with Diana's idea of dunking him in the pool.

"Xavi let go he's going blue." I exaggerated as I pried my elder sons arm off of my younger sons neck.

"We won't play charades we'll play Pictionary because there's no way I will play Monopoly with you cheaters." I said as I bent down next to Diana to get the game.

"You good at drawing though." Cruz said with a suspicious look on his face.

"NOT UNDER PRESSURE!" I exclaimed truthfully.

~~~~

"Waffle?" David asked as he stared at my drawing strangely with his head tilted to the side.

"WHAT?!No what's wrong with you?!"I asked exasperatedly.

"You were right you can't draw under pressure." Cruz said and laughed and fist bumped Archer as he finished.

"Ok wait no." I said and looked at the picture that's suppose to be the Eiffel Tower and gave waffle legs and a waffle triangle head.

"Now?" I asked David with hope that he would get this right.

"10...9...8" My kids counted down as David started to freak out at the count down.

"EIFFEL TOWER!" He exclaimed and I jumped with joy and through my hands up in victory.

"Yeah eat my waffles Cruz." I said and stuck my tongue out at him.

"Ooo can we make waffles tomorrow?" Diana asked and gave me puppy dog eyes.

"As long as there's no flour everywhere." I said and kissed her forehead and told the kids it was time for bed.

"You guys know the way and Cruz and Arch no PS." I said and ruffled their hair as they groaned.

"Now let's get you pretty girls into bed that includes you Aphie." I said and put my arms around their shoulders and turned around and beckoned Aphrodite over.

After putting the girls into bed I changed in my nightgown and came down stairs seeing David sitting on one of the couches with a grey sweat pants and a black T-shirt.

"Movie and popcorn?" I asked as walked towards him and sat down.

"No horror, I'm thinking a comedy,grown ups?" He said not really asking as he stood up and grabbed my hand and walked towards the cinema room.

"I feel like you aren't asking." I said still walking with David our hands still intertwined.

"I'm not I'll make the popcorn you get the tea."

"Why do I always have to make the tea?" I whined hitting my head softly on the back hud shoulder.

"Fine I'll make the tea." He said and I kissed him on the cheek and called him a sweetheart.

While the movie was nearing its end I noticed David fell off to sleep so I took this as my perfect moment to scare him.

"Boo!" I scream in his ear I didn't think it would work but it did and his facial expression was priceless.

"I'm gonna get you." He said and stood up while the smile left my face and I started running to my room.

"Stupid stairs." I said and I finally reached my room I was about to close it but David had already got in and started tickling me.

"David no the kids are sleeping!" I said while laughing trying to catch my breath.

"Your own fault."

"FINE I YIELD." I said and he finally stopped his hands still remaining my waist from behind as I leant back on him and caught my breath.

"You are a bastard."

"Oh should I start again?"

"No!" I said and pushed his face.

"Tickles were always your weakness."

"Still is."

"Clearly." He said with a smug grin and kissed my forehead and walked out of my room.

David's POV

She's beautiful absolutely beautiful.

Unedited absolutely unedited also check out my Charles Leclerc story guys 😗