T W O - M E E T I N G -

- M E E T I N G -

- M E E T I N G -

Author's perspective -

After that day , you got your admission at that school and tomorrow is your first day of school .

Today is Sunday so right now it's 5 in the evening as your helping your mom in the kitchen to give some snacks to mr.kim yes he came a few minutes ago talkin' about your school .

" Yn " " yes dad coming " you said and you went to them and sat on the couch as Mr Kim asked .

" We are so happy for you daughter , finally you got your admission and are going to start a new life there by making new friends and all " .

You smiled and nodded your head as he said " I've already told taehyung about you so he will meet you tomorrow morning and will help you out okay "

" Sure uncle but uncle how I'll recognise him like I haven't seen him yet so I mean do you have any pictures on your phone of him ?"

" Oh yeah I'm sorry I forgot to show you his picture well. Your point is good hehe "

You giggled as he searched his photos but unfortunately he doesn't have one right now .

" Dear I'm so sorry I don't have his picture right now. Actually my phone got reset yesterday so his photos also got deleted. I'm sorry dear ''

'' It's okay uncle but how will we both recognise each other at school when we don't see each other's picture ?"

" Actually taehyung already seen your pictures on whatsapp , your dad send your picture of me so I showed him but I'm sorry because you couldn't able to see his picture "

" it's fine uncle he already seen me right so he will not get any trouble to recognise me there "

" yeah I've already told him to meet you tomorrow morning"

" Okay uncle " .

Next day

" Yn it's time to get up baby " my mom said as I got up from my beautiful sleep .

" hmm did my princess sleep
well ?" " Yes momma " " good so get ready and come downstairs to eat hmm "

" sure mom " after that I went
to the bathroom to do my morning routine and get ready for the 1st day of my new school .

Time skip

" Don't be nervous yn-ah everything gonna be alright "

Your mom said as she caressed your hand as you softly smiled and nodded your head . You went out after hearing your dad's car horn .

You bid goodbyes and headed
towards the school . After reaching you dad held your hand and said .

" yn , everyone is here good hmm and don't be nervous I know it's really hard for you to do this uk but dear if anything bothers you at school taehyung is here to help you out hmm"

you nodded your head as your dad said

" taehyung will find you and talk to you
okay don't be nervous he is with you "

you smiled as you heard your dad's word at least you're not alone there . Yes , he is a stranger to you but you can trust him as he is your dad's bff's son , can you trust him ?

And you're happy that someone is with you even if you don't see him but you can tell that he is a good person from your point of view after hearing your dad's words .

Your dad went to his office as you looked around the school .

Yn's pov

I got out of the car as I looked in front of me , and then again felt so nervous .

Aish yn your the best , you can handle it all , your brave enough girl just goes with the flow .

I mumbled to myself as I smiled and walked inside the school. I went to the principal 's office to get my schedule and all after taking it I thanked him and he welcomed me as I'm new .

And then I went towards my class , I walked inside the classroom as everyone looking at me I know it's obvious but fucking hell it's awkward ahhh .

I smiled as I went towards the empty seat and sat there . Everyone starts gossiping about me .

And then our class teacher came and told me to introduce myself .

I walked to her and introduced myself " Hello guys , I'm Kang yn I'm from Busan nice to meet you all .

I hope we will get along pretty well " I smiled as everyone smiled too and then the teacher told me to go back to my seat .

The period is over.

Many students came to me and introduced themselves to me and believe me they all are so sweet but 2 girls caught my eyes .

They all are so pretty , they approach me " hey yn I'm liya'' '' I'm kaira'' '' Nice to meet you all "

I said to them as we shook hands and started talking about random stuff . After some time we got along well and now it's lunch time .

We all went towards the cafeteria , we bought something to eat and went towards the table .

Taehyung's pov

The period is over at lunch time . I need to meet yn in her class as she's new and she must be nervous of course .

I packed everything and headed towards her classroom. Actually we are in the same standard ( grade ) but different sections like she's in section E and I'm in school F ..

( a/n: Indians I think understand what I'm trying to say right and about another country idk about many school things ) .

I was about to get out the class as jungkook said " where are you going brother"

" jungkook actually my father's best friend's daughter got admission in this school and today is her first day and as she new she didn't know anything here so I'm going to meet her "

I said as jungkook nodded his head and I went out of the classroom
And went inside her classroom .

My eyes were roaming around the classroom but I didn't find her. Maybe she's in the cafeteria .

Let me ask someone , then I saw Namjoon " hey Namjoon do you know where the new girl named yn went ?"

" Oh she went to the cafeteria with liya and kaira "

" thanks buddy " no problem " .

I went to the cafeteria as my heart was beating fast .

Wait- why the heck is it beating fast ? Why the heck do I feel nervous ?

It's not like I didn't talk to girls , but why do I feel nervous ? Oh god !

I shrugged it off and started searching for her then I saw kaira and liya sitting there and there she was !

Her back was facing me so I couldn't see her face . I went towards them and said " Kang yn ? "

----------------------

To be continued ! Comment and vote for next part 〽️

Written by Ashscrievers ✨