Chapter 8 - USJ Battle 3

Start from the beginning

"It will work a few more minutes."

"Hey, hey, it's really coming at us!" Kirishima shouted. Shigaraki came to a halt as he saw All Might dash towards him. Nomu came and confronted All Might. The shockwaves kept everyone at bay.

"Damn. Hey, you talked about his shock absorption earlier, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did!" All Might began to exchange punches with the Nomu. It was a head-on fist fight. Suddenly, purple spots began to form on the Nomu's skin. All Might's eyes widened as he felt his opponent get weaker with its attacks. 

"Hey! What the hell happened to Nomu!" Shigaraki yelled.

"It finally kicked in, huh?" I said. Everyone turned to look towards me. "Butterfly Dance, Caprice. I injected your Nomu with multiple doses of a fatal poison that will slowly weaken its strength, and start to die..." I smiled sadistically.

"You have poison in your sword!" Midoriya blurted out. 

"I see. Thank you for that, Young Kocho! Now, if your quirk isn't shock nullification but shock absorption, then there's a limit to it, right?" All Might tested the limits to the Nomu's shock absorption by going beyond his own limits.

All MIght managed to slam the Nomu down into the ground and break it beneath him. We watch in awe along with villains at the battle. As the Nomu got up, All Might landed in front of it. 

"Hey, villain! Ever heard these words before? Go beyond!"

All Might charged up his finishing move.

"PLUS ULTRA!!"

Hitting it with such a smash so powerful, it sent the Nomu flying through the roof of the facility and flying towards who knows where in the city, also causing a massive vibration throughout the facility.

"I really have gotten weaker... In my prime, five hits would've been enough, but it took more than 300 hits," All Might said, steam coming out of him. 'He's out of time.' All Might faced the two villains.

"Now, villains... I'm sure we all want to end this now."

"Hey, what's going on? He's not weaker at all. Did that guy lie to me!? No, it's that kid. She weakened the Nomu with a damn poison," Shigaraki hissed, scratching his neck aggressively.

"What's wrong? You're not coming? You said you'd be 'clear' this or something, right? Come and get me if you can." All Might glowered, terrifying Shigaraki.

All Might tries to intimidate the villains into retreating again. Shigaraki scratched his neck some more.

"Shigaraki Tomura! Please calm yourself," Kurogiri said.

"Look carefully. I see that he was definitely weakened from the damage of Nomu's attacks. The children appear to be frozen in fear and shock, so we still have underlings to use. If you and I work together, we have a chance of killing him," Kurogiri told Shigaraki. They weren't falling for the bait All Might set out.

"Yeah... that's right... We have no choice but to do it. I mean, we have the last boss right in front of our eyes," Shigaraki said calmly before sprinting towards us. 

"He's coming?!"

"This is revenge for Nomu!" Shigaraki shouted as Kurogiri charged as well. Before I can make a move, Izuku jumps at Kurogiri.

"Izuku!"

"Get away from All Might!" Midoriya shouted, but then a warp gate appeared in front of his face with Shigaraki's hand sticking through it.

"I won't fall for that again!" Kurogiri said as Shigaraki laughed. I slid down into a slide tackle to push Izuku away from Shigaraki's hand. In the process of doing that, Shigaraki had reached downwards and managed to crumble some of my arm.