"Jesus fucking Christ," a voice said. Audrey pulled her face away from Regulus' and whipped her head around. A figure stood on the last stair, staring straight at the couple.

"I can't fucking believe it," the figure said with a sigh, pushing past the two to get to the fridge. As they came closer, Audrey realized it was Sirius. He was shirtless and wearing boxers that she was pretty sure were Remus'.

"Sirius, what the fuck?" Regulus asked in annoyance. Sirius turned towards him, shaking his head.

"Listen, I'm super happy and all, but you're blocking the fridge and I'm really hungry," Sirius said, pushing the two out of the way.

Audrey stared in confusion, not sure why he wasn't freaking out about all this. And why he was covered in sweat and was absolutely demolishing a piece of cake.

"Please don't tell anyone," Audrey whispered to Sirius. He shook his head.

"I give my scout's honor," Sirius replied sarcastically. He saluted the two, then grabbed two more pieces of cake out of the fridge and took them upstairs.

"Do you think him and Remus are..."

"Yes," Regulus replied, his hands still on her waist. "They've been shagging practically the whole night."

"Oh gods," Audrey sighed, shaking her head. She couldn't conceal the smile she had, though. She had always hoped the two of them would get together. "Want to keep me company on the couch then?" Regulus grinned, already leading her to the living room.

"I thought you'd never ask."

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

lilyevans posted to their story

liked by audreyjane, therealsiriusblack, and others

caption: someone get them off the couch so i can drink my morning coffee!!!!!!!

replies:
audreyjane sleepover time!
audreyjane also send me this bae
lilyevans of course my love

rablack send me this.
lilyevans no please?
rablack please.
lilyevans the things you do for aj ;)

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

audreyjane