Ch4 Doe Lost Interest (Or Not)

(This heavily is based on and references the 'Ending 3 Doe Lost Interest' ending of the game John Doe Plus by Mortisfox and John Doe and all related characters belongs to them. Although the story takes a different turn from the cannon games. Oc and art by me.)

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

Sun shined through the window and the rays of sunlight lit up the room like a light switch. Morning had arrived and woken up the whole world with its light.  The peaceful quiet that was brought with it was disturbed however by a shrill beeping of an alarm. It continued to be loud and obnoxious through the silent.

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP-

CLICK!

A hand quickly lifted from the blankets that fell off the figure leaning up and smacked down furiously on the clock until the alarm went off and a body sat up. Long messy white hair cascaded down in tangled locks covering the tired face until she pushed her hair out of the way and glanced at the clock. 

"Ugh. What time is it?" Pink eyes widened at the time and she groaned. "Great. I slept in. I gotta get up if I don't wanna be even later."

Blankets were thrown off and she hurriedly stumbled her way to the bathroom. A cold shower is just what she needed to wake her up this morning. She was going to be an hour and more late. There's no getting around that. She took a while to get dressed and she was just able to catch the bus before it could pull away. Thank goodness. She stumbled onto the bus panting and gasping for breath as she paid her fee and just walked onto the bus and plopping into a random blue seat. Her back to the wall and head thrown up in a groan. Great. She was going to be in so much trouble with her boss for being late, and her coworker was going to be so mad at her. Hopefully they would go easy on her if she still showed up. The bus slowly started to motor away from the bus stop and drive leaving her to sit there for awhile catching her breath. This would certainly be a good chance too. 

The ride continued on and slowly her breathing went back to normal. Her body got some much needed rest and ever so slowly her eyes opened up to stare at the ceiling. And sigh...This was going to be a long day. Pink eyes eventually rolled from the ceiling to casually glance around at the bus. ..Huh. Not a lot of people were on the bus today. Just the driver, one or two other people sitting or standing around, herself, and...She froze. It was back. That feeling was back. 

Someone was watching her.

A shiver went down her spine and she froze. She hadn't had this feeling since she got the job and started going to a different part of town. She thought she finally brushed it off but now it was back..WHY WAS IT BACK?! A panic feeling spiked through her mind as pink eyes quickly looked around her. None of the people she saw was staring at her. Then who's eyes were on her? Her head turned to the other side of the bus, and she froze as pink eyes met sickly yellow eyes. 

A man was staring right at her.

He stood there standing with one hand holding the pole to be sure he doesn't fall over as the bus drove along. Wild untamed black hair cascaded messily down his back and shoulders framing his face. His face was probably the most strange part. The largest eyes she'd ever seen on a human were staring holes right in her head, they were a sickly yellow in color with small black pupils and heavy black eye bags. But what was creepier was the wide smile across his face. He seemed to perk up and smile even wider noticing that she was looking at him now. He wore all black from his weirdly worn jacket to his shoes, except for the print of the front of his shirt which was a red eye symbol. It almost looked like it was looking at her too. She shivered and quickly looked away from him.