✧ 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞? 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞-

Start from the beginning

Nakajima leaned against a desk nervously, [Y/N] only sat on it beside him, swinging her legs, unbothered. 

"Listen up, I do have some sympathy for your short, pathetic, and unhappy life, so.." Kunikida spoke up as he pulled a picture out of his ideals book, "I'll give you one tip in order to survive this town." He showed them the picture, which was a boy who seemed about Nakajima's age. He had short black hair with two locks of it that fell barely tp his shoulders, the tips of the hair white. He had on a black coat, pale complexion, and his eyes were nearly completely black, and definitely completely some sort of dead

"This person is..?" Nakajima asked softly as he took the picture, examining it as [Y/N] leaned against his side to also get a closer look at it. She smiled ever so slightly.

"Mafia," Dazai said, popping up out of nowhere with a mischievous grin, causing Nakajima to jump slightly in place.

"I meant his name..."

"He's Akutagawa, the rabid dog of the Port Mafia that owns the harbor. The mafia are guys even more dangerous than the underworld. He'e almost completely out of control," KUnikida explained in a bit more detail.

"Why... is he dangerous..?" Nakajima asked nervously, not completely sure if he even wanted the answer.

"He's an ability user... only his ability is designed exactly for killing and slaughter... even the police force can't control him." Kunikida sighed as he spoke his next words carefully, "Even I.. lost to a fight with him."

───── ⋆⋅ ⋅⋆ ─────

— 𝐈𝐟 𝐈, 𝐢𝐟 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐝, 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞?

𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡..

Quiet coughs emitted from a man with his head hung low, holding a black bag as he entered a police station. Two policemen turned to look at him.

"Ahem.. I found a bag lying in the street.. I was wondering if anyone had left it..." He spoke.

"Ah a lost bag? Then please, fill out this-" One of the policemen began to speak as they began to shuffle through a couple of files, the other policeman butting in.

"Oh? I've seen you before..."

"I suppose you've already seen through my ruse. This city's police force truly is outstanding."

Black tendrils emerged from behind him, sharp and entangled like a demonic spider web. A sinister smile grew on his face as the policemen finally began to truly panic.

"H-he's the one on the wanted poster!"

───── ⋆⋅ ⋅⋆ ─────

𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐈 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞! 

𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡...

The male coughed as he left the station, walking past a woman who was about to ask him for directions. The woman looked into the police to see two mauled up police officers, dead for sure. Blood painted the entire inside office, the sight causing her to let out a loud shriek and catch the attention of two other bystanders. She shakily turned her head to look back at the man in the black coat.