Attack / She's back.

Start from the beginning

"What you doin', walking around so happy." His lenses on his mask furrowed, showing his strictness.

"I-I... uhm, well.. I was just coming back... from a girl's house.." He stuttered out. If Miles wasn't being completely and totally 100% serious, he would've laughed at him.

"Hm, really? What'd you two do?" Miles slightly tilted his head to the side when asking his question, seriously curious on why Jackson was soooo happy.

"We-well... I kissed her." Jackson said the last bit with uncertainty.

"You what?"

"I kissed.. I kissed Y/N. Why?" Jackson tried to regain his confidence by standing up tall, trying to seem bigger.

No, no, no. He's already won!

Prowler stood still for a moment, seemingly shocked. As Jackson thought he had the okay to back away and leave, Miles suddenly punched him in the face, making him land on the ground with a hard thump.

"Ow, ow, ow." He whined, clutching his face in agony as blood rushed up to his face.

"Where the fuck you think you're going?" Miles growled. He grabbed Jackson by the collar of his shirt and punched him again, his eyes fixated on the squirming body he was holding.

"Yo, what'd I tell you about running off. Leave that kid alone." Uncle Aaron, otherwise known as the original Prowler, landed behind him, watching Miles punch Jackson over and over again.

"Ay, I said let. Him. Go." A spiky gauntlet was placed on his shoulder, making Miles sigh and drop him to the ground.

"Th- thank you, sir. So, so, so much." Jackson cried out, stumbling to get up and run.

"What's with you, kid. You've been obsessing over that boy, leave him alone." Aaron removed his hand from his shoulder, looking at his nephew.

"Whatever. Let's go." He mumbled.

"No, we ain't going until you explain to me why you were beating up that innocent kid." He pushed Miles to the wall, keeping him from going anywhere.

"Psh, he wasn't an innocent kid. You don't know shit." Miles retracted his mask, glaring at his uncle.

"Don't give me attitude. Now you're gonna tell me why or else I'm keeping you here till morning." Aaron leaned against the opposite side of Miles.

"Because he kissed Y/N. Damn, it's not that important.."

Aaron started to chuckle. "Alright, could've just said so. Thought you didn't like her?"

"I don't. I just... Jackson isn't a good guy for her to be around 's all." Miles got off the wall and activated his mask.

"Alright, well, I'm done with you for today. But tomorrow, you have to be here tomorrow. That means no running around and leaving." Aaron spat out.

Miles rolled his eyes and pulled out his phone, texting Y/N and telling her that he couldn't make it for the 3rd time.

-

"Oh, my poor baby.." Jackson's mom muttered while cleaning up his face. "And the Prowler did this to you?"

"Yes, I'm sure. He just started punching me out of nowhere!" He cried out.

Luckily, Jackson's mom was pretty good at cleaning up wounds since she wanted to be a doctor. She could never really afford it, but everything about price changed when she married Jackson's dad.

"You know, I've been hearing all over the radio that the Prowler is just a white boy." She mumbled.

"I don't believe it. He had braids." Jackson winced when his mom touched a sensitive part on his skin.