Chapter 4

"MMhhppp," you've been whimpering for the past 2 hours. Your body is weak.

"Need you, Alpha?" You're releasing pheromones in hope of bringing comfort to your uncomfortable state now, but you didn't release that the pheromones you're releasing are for calling your Alpha, who's away from you, to get the signs.

With you calling your Alpha, it makes your body weaker than you already are, and even if Natasha wants to fulfill her duty to be your Alpha, she can't.

"Y/N...." she whispers, standing a few feet before you. Her legs are numb; they wouldn't move even if she tried.

Her body is frozen in her spot where she's watching you suffer from the chaos she makes, and she can't do anything about it.

"Na-Natasha......" You purr in anguish, curling on your nest that you make in the corner of your room that's full of your pheromones, not that you have someone to coat your nest with their scent.

And that's when Natasha saw someone outside of your balcony door, tall, wearing all black from their shoes up to their cap. The only thing she could picture is the smirk that the mystery guy has with a gun in his hand.

Natasha watches in horror as his grin gets wider and he starts to point the gun where you are.

"No-........NO!" Natasha tried to save you, but with everything she did to try and take the bullet for you, she couldn't get out of where she's standing.

Slowmo. Everything in that moment is getting slowmo for Natasha until the guy finally pulls the trigger.

"NO, no, no, no, no." Natasha keeps chanting the same word every millisecond, terrified of what she's going to witness.

"This smells wonderful," you whisper, smiling while picking flowers at the back of your house, which is full of flowers, fruit, and vegetables, all according to what type they are.

Fear are evident all over Natasha's face when she again saw the same men, standing a few feet away from you, hiding on a big and tall tree.

Natasha's eyes are blinded by the light coming from behind the man, making her see him impossibly clearly, but again with a grin.

He took a blue liquid inside a syringe out of the front pocket of the hoodie he's wearing.

Natasha gasped, breathing heavily while she jolted up from her bed, waking every cell on her body of the nightmare she had.

Natasha has been having the same dream for over a few months now; it's a cycle whenever she closes her eyes: the same nightmare, the same place, and the same people in one nightmare.

"Again?" Natasha Pant, waking up to the same nightmare

Her eyes are full of horror, her body is shaking, her throat is dry, and tears are rolling down her cheeks while she looks around, hoping she will see you, but to her dismay, she saw no one.

So she stood up, wiping her sweaty forehead, and ran down, wishing that either Wanda or Yelena were around the compound, and she hoped that Wanda was the one she could find first.

So she quickly runs outside to look for Wanda or Yelena. She goes to look at their room, the gym, kitchen, and lounge, but the two aren't in the areas she looked for, so she runs down to the lab, where she sees the two in front of the computer, chips in their hands.

"Wanda...." Two women look through their shoulders; Yelena's expressions quickly change.

"Natasha wh-" Wanda got cut off by Yelena.

"You have the audacity to show your face to me!" Yelena growled and was ready to attack her sister, but Wanda quickly stopped and locked her in the room while she took Natasha up into the lounge.

"Please tell me you've found her, please." Natasha's heart beats faster every second.

"I'm sorry, Nat, but there is no update on where she is." Wanda sadly announced that Natasha nearly broke

She needs you, not because she claims you and she's your Alpha, but because you're you, and she loves that about you.

Wanda can feel something's wrong with the other Alpha; she can feel how loud her thoughts are.

"What is it, Nat?" Natasha looked Wanda in the eyes while picking her own skin.

"She-She's in danger; I saw it... in my dreams." Natasha started to pace back and forth in front of Wanda.

"Nat......Nat, listen." Wanda made her stop by grabbing her shoulder.

"Wherever Y/N is, she's fine; we both know her, and she's not going to compromise herself; it's just a dream, Nat." Wanda tries to reassure the redhead, but her alpha instincts are kicking in, and Natasha can't seem to shut her mind up.

"Bu-but it. It feels true. I-I feel it........I have to find her, Wanda.........I-I'm going crazy." Natasha rumbled, tears running down her cheeks. Her weak body is now starting to gain strength.

"Nat stop, stop it, Natasha stop it, okay?" Wanda needs to raise her voice to stop Natasha from rumbling, taking the older Alpha by her bicep to look at her.

"I can assure you that Y/N is ok, wherever she is; if this helps you to calm yourself, Y/N is in the forest; we don't know where, but she's not in the city; we look in every surveillance and around the city; and you know Y/N pretty well. She would rather stay away from the city. Natasha nods, even if she's not fully convinced, but at least she knows that somehow you're okay and already have a place where you could be.

Then Natasha wiped her tears and tried to run out to start looking for you, but before she could do that, Wanda stopped her.

"Where are you going?" Natasha looks back at her, and determination can be seen in her eyes.

"Out, I'm going to find her." Wanda shook her head. She knows that Natasha isn't fit to look for you; at the moment, her body is shaking, and she knows that Natasha and Yelena are kind of similar at times like this, reckless and stubborn, except Natasha has a higher chance of getting herself out of what she's done than Yelena.

"Go get some rest; you're shaking and your mind is clouded with bad thoughts. You can look for her tomorrow morning, but now you have to rest and clear your head." Natasha shakes her head no, disagreeing with Wanda.

"You can't command me; I'm the head Al." Before Natasha finishes snapping at Wanda, Wanda stops her.

"I know, and I'm not commanding you; I'm just stating the facts because I know how you will do out there in this kind of state, and it will not help us to find her." Natasha just looked down to the floor. Knowing what the younger Alpha meant, she sometimes got out of control, leaving her injured when she came across another Alpha.

Natasha doesn't have any choice but to follow what Wanda said and go back to bed to sleep the night away and start to look at Y/N tomorrow morning.

"Help...........help me........."