The thunderbolt hit its targets, shocking the many Pokémon who were unleashed. The grunts stared in shock, as all the Pokémon they had immediately fainted.

"No way... They are supposed to be powerful!" A grunt shouted, as (Y/N) had to deadpan. As much as she didn't like the fact that she had to shock the other Pokemon and now silently insult them... powerful? The ones they have aren't. Cemiya turned his head towards (Y/N), looking almost irritated.

"Oi, you almost electrocuted me." Cemiya pointed out, an annoyed look on his face. (Y/N) waved him off dismissively, only tipping her hat up. She also rolled her eyes, having experience from being electrocuted by Pikachu.

"Eh, you would have been fine sir." She only said, before her eyes narrowed at the grunts who continued to stare shocked. Cemiya rolled his eyes at her apathy, but had to focus on the task at hand.

"Pikachu, iron tail." The Electric Mouse Pokémon launched himself at the grunts, slamming his metal tail into the grunts' guts, making them double over in pain as they bent their knees, in pain.

"Greyscale, restrain them."

"On it, Boss!" Greyscale activated some sort of machinery on her, as wires wrapped around the guards, capturing them. Cemiya's eyes turned towards (Y/N), who was quietly collecting the tossed Pokeballs that the grunts had, and returning the Pokémon into those pokeballs. He could see her eyes narrow in some sort of thought, as she opened up her own Pokeball, seemingly comparing something.

(Y/N) sighed, looking almost happy. The pokeball she had and the grunt had did share the same design, but were massively different in builds and machinery. Her father couldn't have made these.

"You're not the best at teamwork, are you?" Cemiya had to ask, as (Y/N) eyed Cemiya for a good second.

"We've waited too long. Plus, I work better with Pokémon." She hummed.

Cemiya had to sigh.

"Whatever, let's go in deeper, and later, I'll be training you on teamwork." Cemiya narrowed his eyes. (Y/N) sighed, crossing her arms with an annoyed look on her face as she kept the pokeballs back into the bag.

 (Y/N) sighed, crossing her arms with an annoyed look on her face as she kept the pokeballs back into the bag

"Huh." Chiaki could only hum, staring at the security cameras with a curious look on her face. A shiver ran down her spin as a sudden blush was on her face, as she stared at the Pikachu lingering on (Y/N)'s shoulder.

"Ah~ A Pikachu! It's so cute~" She could only mutter, "The amount of experiments I could do on it~" Taking a glass filled with a chemical, a twisted smile was on her face as she stared at the fizzling liquid, twirling it around.