Part 11

Y/n PoV || In school ||
I've been feeling a different kind of feeling these days, it's not like my first time feeling such kind of things but my heart flutters when I'm around him.. the amount of fondness I'm feeling right now. I'm asking myself again-and-again if I do really like him or not?

It's been a week now where taehyung is ignoring me, he isn't talking to me, not even glancing at me. Sometimes it's hard to believe that he is the same person who will jump to me and will ask many questions about me and my condition. Yesterday night Sora tried to come into my room but…

I was asleep when she came into my room, I met her and told her about this "Y/N"  I recoiled in the sudden shout making me flinch hard. "Where is your attention?? You're a topper but that doesn't mean you will not concentrate"  I stood there while listening to all the taunts.

My eyes caught Taehyung's sitting posture while he was studying. I felt a kind of pain which made me stare down at the floor  "Understand"  "Yes miss"  saying this I went to my seat and after all the lecture it was the lunch period. 

I was walking with my head down while my hands were grabbing the lunch which was in my hand. "Y/n?"  I heard Sora's voice but I just hummed. As I was about to walk further but suddenly I bumped into someone, I was about to fall back but I felt a hand over my wrist making me stare at the person.

I was so stunned when I saw him there, "T-Taehyung"  . He had a cold expression but still wasn't able to get over the fact that he had a soft side for me. He pulled me and I stood there. He looked at himself and his dirty clothes which got stained by the food.

"I-I will clean it"  He didn't say anything but stood still, i looked down and grabbed the tissue which was kept on the table. I started whipping the food away

Taehyung PoV
Why is she making it so hard for me?? She doesn't want me then why push herself to me?? Is she doing this for my attention? Huh?? I stared at her, her hairs were making it hard for me to stare at her. I tried moving it away but we both caught each other.

Making the both of us stare at each other, her eyes were staring at me with affection. Those eyes were telling me that she does love me but doesn't want to show it. It hurts y/n.. it hurts alot.  

We weren't able to break eye contact as it holds many feelings, we want us together but the situation Is so hard. Suddenly she threw the tissue and went away from there. I followed her while shouting her name. 

"Don't follow me"  "I'm following your love, why can't you understand it"  saying that I saw her getting stopped. She was standing there like a statue. After five minutes she turned back and stared at me. "Why do you love me??" 

I chuckled sadly and she stared at me like a confused kitten "Why do I love you?? Listen then '' I sighed "I was in love from the day when I met you, it's crazy right but not for me. You were the part of my life which I was finding, you're the girl I find comfort with, you're the one whom I can die to, you're the one who made me confident.  Those days might be a small time with the both of us but for me they were golden days where I met a beautiful girl,  I met the one who made me understand what love is" 

"Those eyes always caught me dying for you, those lips always made me drawn over. Your hands should be glued with mine so it can be mine, you're mine and you will be for the rest of your life. I love you so much Hwang y/n, Please accept me I swear I'll make your life beautiful even if I die I would never let you cry"  

Y/n PoV
Tears were on their way flowing down towards my cheek, those words made me feel like heaven. He loves me the way I wanted someone to love me. I have many feelings now, I felt like falling down on the floor and I fell on the ground. My hands covered my eyes and I burst out in tears.

"I'm gi-giving you a hard time taehyung, h-how can you love me??" I felt his hand on my shoulder making me stare at him, those eyes were sparkling, "I can wait more, I can wait till our next life"  that's it I cried more when he said that.. "I- what should I do?" 

He tried to hug me but went back, making me confused. He chuckled and hugged me tightly which made me cry more as I never felt this much comfortable In someone's embrace. His each and every word was making me feel so comfortable. 

I cried for almost an hour, where he was still there for me, caressing my back and whispering comfortable words. "Don't worry I'm here for you, till the very end"