Millie: What about a car wash?!

Y/n: Millie... This is Hell. No one cares about their cars being cleaned here, and a car wash wouldn't pay enough to keep the business going and to give everyone a decent salary.

Blitzo: Ooh, what about a billboard?

Moxxie: We can't afford a billboard, sir.

Blitzo: Helpful, Moxxie. Really glad you're in the room right now. Have you guys forgotten what service we provide?

Blitzo turns on a TV showing them video of them killing people. Blitz sacks someone with a mallet, Moxxie shooting someone's brains out with a shotgun, Loona mauling someone to death, and Millie cutting someone's head off.

The final kill showed Y/n covering someone's mouth from behind with one hand to keep the person from screaming for help. With his free hand, Y/n pulls out his knife then reaches around his victim to stab them in the stomach several times, while having an insane and sadistic grin on his face.

The scene changes to everyone watching the TV with Y/n, Loona, Millie, and Blitzo eating popcorn.

Blitzo: Ahh, those were the good times.

Moxxie: I don't need any reminding, sir, considering you blew most of our salaries on an obnoxious TV ad last week. One that you then additionally paid to have run for a full three hours on a channel nobody watches.

Y/n: I have to agree with Moxxie on this one. Couldn't you have paid to have it played on a more popular channel?

Blitzo: Uh, hey, excuse me. What's obnoxious about a super-fun jingle, alright? It's a fun distraction when an advertisement's spitting bullshit.

Millie: People love musicals, sir.

Blitzo: Exactly, Millie. And we're basically doin' a musical. Are you gonna crush my musical theatre dreams like my dad did?

Moxxie: Sir...

Blitzo: Cause right now, all I see is just my dad's asshole talking to me! Crushing my dreams of who I truly am inside.

Millie: Are you trying to crush his dreams, Moxxie?

Moxxie: I... What?

Millie: I thought I knew you.

Blitzo: I can't Believe you, Moxxie, after I made you employee of the month!

Blitzo holds up an employee of the month plaque with a weird picture of Moxxie on it, which Y/n almost laughed at.

Moxxie: Okay, sir! I'm sorry, a commercial jingle is not comparable to musical theatre. Nobody actually likes the jingles.

Millie: I liked it.

Moxxie: Do not agree with him in front of me..

[Flashback...]

As Moxxie missed and accidentally shot a kid, Blitzo, Millie and Y/n were shocked