Date

"𝘔𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘪'𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦, 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩." Obanai thinks to himself, he thinks deeply about who could be on a date with Mitsuri as he walks into the Butterfly Mansion carelessly. Aoi passes Obanai, she can tell is he thinking about Mitsuri's date, "You're that obsessed?" Aoi asks Obanai teasingly, and he grunts at her annoyed. "Oh, well..." Aoi says a bit irritated at his reaction and goes to the kitchen to prepare some food. Obanai ignores her, mumbles something to himself, and says quietly, "𝘐'𝘭𝘭 𝘥𝘳𝘰𝘱 𝘬𝘪𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘨𝘶𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘪 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩, 𝘪𝘧 𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘪 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘢𝘺." He keeps mumbling to himself annoyed as he starts to pace in the same spot.

Mitsuri comes up, running to him, tears rolling down her cheeks. Obanai sees her crying and looks concerned as his thoughts race against each other, "𝘿𝙄𝘿 𝙃𝙀 𝙃𝙐𝙍𝙏 𝙈𝙄𝙏𝙎𝙐𝙍𝙄?! 𝙄𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙧𝙞𝙥 𝙤𝙛𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙜𝙪𝙮'𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙... 𝙉𝙤, 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙚𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙝𝙞𝙢 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙢𝙮 𝙠𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙖... 𝙔𝙚𝙨! 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙙𝙤."Mitsuri plunges into Obanai's chest and starts to form a hug as she sobs loudly, Aoi stares at Mitsuri who's visibly worried for her. Obanai stops thinking about how'll he hurt the guy who offended Mitsuri and starts to think about how to comfort her instead. "Here, let's go to my room..." Obanai says gently to Mitsuri, who follows him as they walk there, holding his hand firmly. Obanai opens his door and closes it.

Um, that's it for now, I'll prob finish later! (。・∀・)ノ゙But I'm going to go to sleep so. If you have any advice or counters, pls tell me!