ɪʜᴀᴛᴇᴜ SETBLU

@NYCSHADEROOM

KAYFLOCK IS HOME

OMNISCIENT

EVERYONE was going crazy on all social media platforms, they were happy that the Bronx drill rapper Kay flock was home.

Some didn't believe and Most hated it.

Others thought it was a hoax until his mother Jackie posted that he was home.

Kay then posted it on his ig his was home chilling with Camrin but he needed to do something and that something was bring his friends back together.

He had heard both side of the stories but didn't care he just wanted them all to be together.

"So, you really not gon' set y'all differences aside for me." Kevin asked Blu.

"No fuck that nigga." He said watching Setty's live. "So why you watching his live?" He questions.

Camrin shrugs taking a pull from his blunt.

"Kay's home?"

"Is my baby with him too?!" Kay asks C'.

Camrin rolls his eye's, he hated how much of a simp he was for

MEANWHILE

"How he's out and ain't call nobody!" Dougz screams in his friend Jeremiah's ear.

"Get the fuck out my ear." Set said resuming back to arguing with Blu'.

"Stop allat shit." Kay Said to Camrin.

"So you go see this nigga first boy you come and see us?" Set asked.

"He not even doa !" The male adds. "You doing to much bro, just say sorry." Kay demands.

When Kay said that he drop the phone, that triggered the boy because everyone wanted him to say sorry when it wasn't his fault. Growing up if his siblings did something it would always cost him and at the end would say sorry when he never really did anything.

Sorry...Sorry...Sorry...Sorry...Sorry...Sorry...Sorry...

Dougie had pick up the phone arguing with Kay about how he didn't come see or tell him first.

Jeremiah sat there crying, "wait—."

Dougie says turning his back looking at set cry.

"Setty don't cry." He said putting the phone down.

Seeing Set DA TREND, cry made Dougie want to cry because the boy never cried ever.

"Fuck him he should've never vandalized my car! With his crybaby ass." Camrin jokes not believing that Setty was actually crying.

Setty was trying to keep his composure sniffling and wiping his tears. Hearing those sounds made Camrin heart shatter he didn't know the boy was actually being real.

"Wait he crying for real?" He asks.

"Nah he crying for fake." Dougz says before ending the live.

Kay then puts on his jacket and getting his things because he was going to be there for his friend.

Camrin watched, "getcho' shit you coming too." He said.

"Nah, bro I'm not going." Camrin says feeling guilty.

"Camrin get your ass up." He demands as he got up grabbing his stuff.

Camrin got into the car tearing up he didn't wanna see his baby like that.

& that's that folks Ik most of you know who Cblu and Setty is soooo.