I found myself paralyzed, pressing my back against the intricate wooden headboard of bed back. I placed a pillow in front of me, wrapping my arms and legs around it as he prowled towards me.

"Adelaide..." his voice, low and deep, resonated with a husky tone that had my toes curl.

"Vi-Vincent?" I answered meekly.

"Move the damn pillow. You don't want to make me have to do it for you."

I hugged it even tighter. "No, absolutely not."

He sent me an annoyed look and brushed his fingers around my ankles, his hand slipping up my sweatpants.

I stiffened as he grew near. "Stop. I-I mean it."

Vincent's didn't respond to my demand. Instead he tore the pillow from me, bunching the fabric of my hoodie and tugging it over my head in a position that probably made me look as unsexy as the vampires from Buffy. But the look he gave me was one of pure lust, making me squirm under his gaze. Vincent hooked his thumbs on the side of my sweatpants, removing them as well.

I found myself reaching for another pillow to separate us but Vincent held down my wrist against the cotton sheets.

"Don't fight me." he muttered when I yanked at his immobile hand.

I met his eyes with a fierce gaze. "Then don't try to force me to sleep with you against my own..."

My thought process crumbled when his rough palm slipped under my bra, cupping my breast. A moan caught in my throat when his pinched my nipple, tugging gently.

"Vi-Vincent," I gasped, my free hand curling in the longer locks at the top of his head. "Stop, you can't-"

His hands tore my bra, flinging it off to the side to join my other clothes. Before I could blink, he dipped his head and dragged his tongue across the rosy bud.

Heat rushed through me, staining my vision red. Pleasure spiked within me and I hated myself for it. He released my wrist to wrap around my thigh as he pulled me forward, even more under him.

"Babe, you make it so hard." he sighed, blowing cool air on my nipple before taking the other one in for abuse by his mouth. "Just hearing your little gasps and seeing that look on your face- if I didn't know any better I'd say you're trying to seduce me."

I pressed my palm against his bronzed chest, though my other hand betrayed me by knotting my fingers even tighter in his dark hair as the pleasure rushed through me.

I closed my eyes, sinking farther back into the pillows. "I really can't, please don't make me do this."

He flipped me on my stomach, catching one of my wrists and pinned I at the small of back while his other hand lifted my hips up.