Belly raises her middle fingers into the air "Fuck you!" a bunch of ooo's are heard.

"Jeremiah!" a girl called him over.

"Okay, I will be right back"

Madison just rolls her eyes and walks away. She knew that Jere wouldn't be back. He would stay with them all night.

"Hey, Madison right?" a unfamiliar voice asks behind her. She hums in response. "May I sit?" Mads just nods her head. This was not what she was expecting tonight.

"So, what brings you here tonight?"

"I guess I just wanted to treasure as many memories as I can before I don't get the chance to anymore" her voice was clear, and soft like a gentle whisper flowing in the wind.

"Ah, my name's Ezra" he holds his hand out. Madison interlocks his hand with hers and a smile plants itself onto her face.

"Are you new this summer?" she questioned.

"No, no, I live here"

"Cool"

Madison found this the perfect chance to bring herself out there.

"Here" she hands him her phone and he puts his number in. "Maybe we can hang out some time"

Distinct voices could be heard in the distance and she could recognise one. It belonged to Conrad Fisher.

"Uhm, I am going to check this out nice meeting you"

She stood before walking over to the crowd of people.

The dude it was the guy who walked up to Belly. Fucking creep. They started to shove and push it was a mess, and it started over one beer. Pathetic.

"Guys, guys, you guys" Belly tried to intervere with got her a elbow to the side of the head. Wrong move Belly.

Jeremiah tried to break up the argument while Madison walked over to Belly. "Jesus, Bells, you okay?"

Mads' vision was covered with blue and red lights. "Cops!"

Everyone just started running. This was a disaster. But come on. Just live a little right?

"Come on, get in the car, watch your head. Legs, legs" Jere instructed Conrad before closing the door.

"Yes, I know how to get in to a car" Con murmured.

"Belly, let's go get in"

Bells points over to this random guy. "Cam can give me a ride home, right Cam?"

"Yes, yes, no problem"

"No, you are not getting into a car with a guy you just met"

"I'm Cam, Cameron" he stuck his hand out.

Jeremiah's head fell back. "Your name is Cam Cameron?"

"No, no it's just Cam" Conrad just rolls his head the other way and Madison just looks at Belly.

"We actually know each other, seventh grade, latin convention. So we are not like total strangers" Cam trys to explain.

Jer just laughs in distrust. "No offence, but no, Belly get in the car"

At the point Madison just snaps "Belly! Just get in the car stop arguing" everyone looks at her and then at Belly.

After a stiff kiss shared between the two Belly gets into the back with Con. Jere starts the car before instantly stopping. "Steven! Look after Conrad, i'll be right back"

He leaves the car on a search for the forgotten boy.

During a moment between Conrad and Bells a knock is heard.

"Have you kids been drinking?"

𝔸𝕌𝕋ℍ𝕆ℝ'𝕊 ℕ𝕆𝕋𝔼 !
-
i love tsitp