The wedding

The man I kissed moved back,I asked"why did u move back Mason"the man answered"it's me John"John pulled my girlfriends up and took us home.That night John only thought of the kiss,just like I had a crush on him as teens,he also had a crush on me,up until today, but it turnt to love.

The next day I was so hangover ,I called John and asked how he knew I was I was at the bar.he told me that Mason had sent him.Mason got a call from one of his friends who informed him.i knew I was in trouble with Mason.Later on I came to Mason's mansion,I met him at the parking lot.i came to him and tried to talk to him but he ignored me and got into his car,he started the engine.

He started driving when I suddenly run and stood in front of the car, bumping me down as he forced the car to stop.He came out and helped me up.He checked to see if I was hurt and frowned at me.I gave him the puppy dog eyes, he hugged me and whispered"I will still punish u"I smiled.

The next day,the big wedding,Mason got me the most sexiest wedding dress.He also got my friends amazing bridesmaids dresses.I was getting ready in my apartment.I was done,then my friends and I heard a car pull in,my friends rushed out to see who it was.I stood in front of the mirror admiring my look.i never thought I would wear a dress this long.

John walked in,in his suit.he looked so handsome.he starred at me with alot of passion in his eyes.

JOHN'S POV
She was looking so beautiful.i couldn't stop starring at her.she looked into my eyes ,I pray she doesn't see the pain am feeling inside knowing that she was going to marry my brother.she touched my hand,she thanked me for accepting to Walk her down the aisle.

I also thank myself for enduring this pain, and still deciding to pick her ,over my self.I am her best friend and I will support her.i led her to the decorated sports car.

The ride to the church was hard for me,it was so long and agonizing.i couldn't stop starring at her from the rear view mirror.we finally reached the church,her friends got out.I got out of the car, and came to her,I opened the door for her but she pulled me in.

She had tears in her eyes,I held her by the face and asked her what was wrong.she replied"I am an orphan,bro.My parents and siblings died in that car accident.My extended family,they are greedy,I have no one else but you and Mason,John.thank you for walking me down the aisle."

I hugged her tightly and comforted her.i said to her"I will never leave you"she smiled.we came out ,we entered the church.Mason made the church exactly what Anastasia dreamt of.ana Walked on petals.

Mason out did himself and I was proud of him.I handed Ana to him.it wasn't easy.I went to stand behind my brother.They officially got married and it was hell for me.i had tears in my eyes but I held on strongly.At the reception I watch them dance so gracefully.

After the party was over ,I drove them off to the airport.They went on their honeymoon and I cried softly in the car.ThIS WAS THE TOTURES OF LOVE