Samurai vs gorgeous thief (Gakupo x Luka)

"So you are here Kamui-san"- said police officer when he saw tall man with long purple hair. 

" Yes so what's the problem?"- asked Kamui.  They are in one of Tokyo museum.

"Let me  explain"- said museum director. -"today we exhibit diamond that we get recently. But this morning we received this"

Director handed over some kind of card to Kamui.

" This evening at 23:00 I will take Mermaid's Tear.

Gorgeous Thief Takoluka"

Kamui read text on card and smirked.

"So thief is after Mermaid's Tear?"- said Kamui as he look over named diamond.-"While I Kamui Gakupo am on guard no thief will take it"

"It's very encouragingly Gakupo-san but our opponent is well known Takoluka"- said blue haired man.

"I know this Inspector Kaito. Did you ever see me not doing my job properly?"- asked Gakupo.

"I think you are right"- Kaito sighed.-"Do you need some preparation?"

"Yeah  but it won't take much time"- assured Gakupo.-"You and your officer should be prepared too"

"Yes we can't let you do all work."- said Kaito and start give orders to police officers and museum security.

Time skip

"It's 22:54 now. Are you all ready"- asked Gakupo. This time his hair was tied in a ponytail.

"Yes"- museum security and police officer replied.

"Then get on your positions and don't let anyone get in"- comanded Gakupo.

"Why do you comand my subordinates?"- asked Kaito.

"Well maybr because I better in this job?"- replied Gakupo.

"You..."- Kaito was cutted.

"Don't be so angry it was just a joke"- Gakupo just laughted.

"Don't you think it's better time for this"-  Kaito snarled.

"Relax you're too tensed"- said Gakupo and came up to diamond.

Meanwhile in another place

"It's almost time. All security is setted. They realy think they can stop me"-  thinked masked girl whith long pink hair looking through binoculars.-" but who is this guy. He doesn't look like security guard or police officer."

"Anyway this don't change anything I should get ready"- she check her equipment one last time and smirked.

"It's show time"

***

Octopus like thing fell on floor.
"It's started"- murmured Gakupo. The next moment octupus like thing start spray something in the air.
"This is bad. Hold your brea-"-before Kaito could finish speak everyone in room passed out.
"That was almost too easy"- Takoluka came up to diamond. She was ready to take it but someone hold her hand.
"Sorry can't let you have this"-said Gakupo as he stand up.
"How did you..."-Takoluka tried to free her hand.
"You thought that think knocked me out. What can I say, I'm pretty good actor don't you think."- Gakupo smirked.
Takoluka tried to punch him with her free hand. He dodged. She tried to kick him. He blocked it.
"Then"- she thought as she take something from her sleeve.
*clang*
Two blades hit each other.
"You had surprises in your sleeves huh"- said Gakupo. Takoluka noticed that her hand is free and jumped back.
"Katana? Does  someone use this thing nowdays?- asked Takoluka
"Said girl with ninjato"- Gakupo smirked.
Both take their stances. Takoluka ran to  Gakupo and tried to slash him but he blocked it. She jump back again. She threw three shurikens. She thought he will step aside to avoid them but slash them with his katana. Then he knoked out her ninjato and pin her down to the floor.
"Our game is over  kunoichi-chan"
"I'm agree"- she again take something from her sleeve and when it hit floor.
"*cough**cough* What is this? Smokescreen?"- Gakupo noticed that Takoluka disappeared.
"I'll take it"- Takoluka said near Mermaid's Tear. At this moment everyone in room woke up.-"Sayonara samurai-san"
"My name is Kamui Gakupo"- he shout at her. Another smokescreen and Takoluka nowhere to see.
"She really got me huh"- Gakupo smiled.
"Kamui-san my diamond"- museum director was flustrated.
"You mean this one"- Gakupo take diamond from his pocket.
"But how?"- director was shocked.
"When Takoluka use sleep gas to knock us out I secretly replace it with fake one that I made"- explained Gakupo.
"You mean Takoluka stole fake?"- Kaito asked.
"Yep"- cheerfully said Gakupo-"I wander when she will notice it"
***
Takoluka came home and change her clothes. Now she is normal girl Megurine Luka.
"It was too close. That samurai almost got me. I need to be more carefull next time"- Luka sigh-"When was the last time someone was so close to catch me"
With this in her head she hide Mermaid's Tear with other gems she stole.
Next day
Luka was going to buy some food when she met her landlady Meiko.
"Good morning Luka-chan I have some mail for you"-Meiko said.
"Realy thank you Meiko-san"- said Luka.
"What could this"- Luka thought and open letter.
"Kunoichi-chan
I realy had fun last night. Don't won't give you to police even if I know where you live. It's too boring. Let's have some fun next time too
Your samurai Kamui Gakupo"
When she finish reading her eyes became round.
"Are you okay Luka-chan?- asked Meiko.
"Yeah I just remember I forgot something see you later Meiko-san"- Luka ran to her home and find Mermaid's Tear. When she had closer look she notice it wasn't diamond and had tracing device inside.
"That damn stalker-samurai tricked me"- shouted Luka and break fake diamond with tracing device