Dog Days Are Over

This fic is just a fluffy rambling, I just was writing whatever came to my mind. I worked on it while simultaneously working on my thesis, so the fic is probably very chaotic. But anyway, enjoy!

******

Ceylin was slowly waking up as she felt someone's hand stroking her face and hair lovingly. She couldn't help but smile widely, immediately recognizing the owner of the finger that had rudely woken her up from her sleep. She slowly opened her eyes and with a smile, she focused her gaze at the ridiculously handsome face of her husband.

"Happy birthday, Sevgilim. I'm the luckiest man to have you in my life, I hope you know that. You and the little girl that's growing in your belly are the most important things for me. I will do everything in my power to keep you and our daughter safe and happy." There were so many different emotions bubbling in her chest at Ilgaz's heartfelt declaration that she didn't know how to respond. There was happiness of course and the sense of belonging and being loved – the one that only Ilgaz could evoke in her so strongly. There's also the lingering dread that she was still fighting with every single day from those fateful events of Ilgaz's fake death. With that also came gratefulness and relief that Ilgaz was still alive and safe with her. But the feeling that was the biggest of them all right now, was the feeling of overwhelming love for him and for their unborn daughter. Her little family, her home and her everything.

Instead of answering, she cupped Ilgaz's cheek with one of her hands and pulled him in for a lingering kiss, trying to convey everything that she couldn't find the right words for. "Thank you, it's me who is the luckiest woman to find such an amazing husband and a father-to-be."

"I think that's arguable," Ilgaz murmured and surged forward to steal another kiss from his wife.

"Mmmm, I think I need to show you just how lucky you make me feel." She could feel Ilgaz's shudder when she sneaked her hands under his green t-shirt and she slided them up and down his back, enjoying the way his muscles were tightening under her touch.

"I like that idea. In that case get ready for an intense debate, Avukat Hanim. I'm not going to go easy on you, not until we both will get satisfying results," Ilgaz said and with a smile and a glint in his eyes he climbed up on top of her, gently enveloping her with his body.

"Wait, what about your work, won't you be late?" she asked after she found the last shreds of rationality in her. She placed her hands flatly on his chest, trying to stop him and herself from going too far in case they didn't in fact have the time to do so.

"No, I took the day off today. I didn't even need to give a reason to do so, I guess being the boss has its benefits after all. And you took the day off too by the way. I already talked with Tolga and he's more than happy to take care of the office and clients today. So, we have the whole day to ourselves, Mrs. Kaya. Well, at least until the family dinner, that is. And I'm intending to start the day by kissing every inch of your glorious body, starting with my favorite girls," he squeezed playfully her breasts at that and the naughty smirk he sent her, made her rub her thighs in arousal and anticipation, "I'm going to show you just how much I love you and just how happy I am to have you in my life."

With that he softly tilted her chin and started a long and sensuous kiss that led to another one and another one, each next kiss containing even more hunger and urgency. They spent the whole morning passionately making love, talking on various topics and just kissing and cuddling in bed – definitely one of Ceylin's most favorite activities in life. In the meantime, they ate breakfast in bed on a tray that Ilgaz brought with him when he woke her up. She let out a content hum when she eyed the pancakes with a chocolate topping and the moan that she let out when she took a bite of this deliciousness would normally embarrass her if she wasn't busy happily munching on the bite she just took.